Returning Vet looking for the right corp/alliance

Hello fellow capsuleers,

Returning to EVE after a 6 year hiatus and looking for an active Corp and Alliance.

I have three accounts:

1. Main - Primary - Industry/Trade/Management/Mining Boss - 58+ million skill points
  2. Protector - 46+ million skill points
  3. Miner/Salvage/Processing - 45+ million skill points

I’m looking for a corporation that dabbles in all aspects of EVE with emphasis on missions, mining, manufacturing and trade. I’m getting my feet wet again and realize that some things have changed since 2013; therefore, looking for a new home to regain my confidence and venture into new areas of gameplay (exploration, wormholes, PVP and possibly null-sec). Location: Caldari or Amarr space only

I need a corp that understands and respects that RL takes prioity over gameplay. I’m located in the US EST zone and would most likely be active on some evenings during the week and weekends. Also would like to be in a corp that is open minded and diverse in cultures and zero tolerance for bigotry and bullying. And lastly - I’m hearing impaired and do not have the ability to join voice comms for any type of gameplay and would need written commands during any fleet engagements. I’ve learned that this is an important aspect of PVP and fleet engagements; therefore, has prevented me from venturing into these areas in the past. Hopefully - that can/will change.

Hit me up here on this thread or send me mail in game.

Fly safe!

1 Like

Check your inbox in game

Hi Oubastet, welcome back to eve.

please find our corp add below, hope to hear from you.

JD655

Hello Ouba!

We’d love to have you at 5th Fleet…swing by for a chat in game!

Welcome back!

Mostly Snuggly -The Last Null sec Corp you will Join

Mostly Snuggly is once again opening recruitment after a move back to the content rich region of Fountain. We at Mostly Snuggly are a large and growing corporation that remains a tight-knit group that values quality and comradery in our pilots instead of quantity. New pilots can expect to join our ranks down in the wilds of Nullsec while experiencing never ending content in game and on coms with all of us in Mumble.We welcome all types of pilots and offer. a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. Our members are mostly USTZ with a heavy presence in other TZs. We expect to have fun above else, which is not to say that we do not hold in our laughter and get serious when we want to, with laughing after. Our members come from all around New Eden from new care bear pilots to veteran Block Fleet commanders that will be with you be with you want to make isk or get killmails depending on what you are in the mood for.

Join us for GOOD times and laughs. Real life to us always comes first and we make it a priority. Now that the black out is over we plan on extending our member base in order to have the numbers for for shenanigans. Whenever your a harecore everyday elite gamer or a weekend warrior we will fill you in on the weeks activities. We have many knowledge members and tools to help you feel less alone in this game and for the most part ease your time in New Eden. Join us for the Elite ops, Memes, krabbing and laughs at 2 am when we drunkly do stupid ■■■■ that will have you going to bed with a smile and hurt ribs.

If being Mostly Snuggly sounds right to you and you have 10 mill SP please inquire about our Corporation by
Messaging:Orange Lucifer in game Director
Orange#5408 Discord (for faster response)
Or dip a toe into our public chat room in game at: Mostly Snuggly Pub

I would highly recommend Malevelon Roe for you.

Malevelon Roe Industries

Here’s their Discord if you want to chat to them.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.