🇵🇱 Ritual. Polish FW GalMil Corp

[Polish version below]

I am looking for pilots for PVP / Faction Warfare (Gallente Militia) in the Polish corporation Ritual.

What do I offer?
The corporation is involved in FW on the Gallente side, so there is always content, on a daily basis you can fight Caldari and Guristas pilots (war targets) and neuts - you can shoot at everyone except Galmil.

You can fly to plexes, battlefields, easily find solo fights, small roam, low or null hunting, faction fleets and whatever you like.

What are the requirements?

I am looking for normal, laid-back people with the same interests.

What are the duties?

The general assumption is that I don’t require anything from you and you don’t require anything from me, if we both want to do something together then we do it, apart from that you don’t have to do anything and neither do I. You play when you want and how you want, and so do I.

:heavy_multiplication_x:

Do you want to apply or find out more?

Send email to

Maro Polo

Ingame channel:
Ritual.

logo_forum_1

:poland: [Polish version]

Szukam pilotów do wspólnego PVP - Faction Warfare po stronie Gallente w polskiej korporacji Ritual.

Co proponujÄ™?
Korporacja jest zaangażowana w FW po stronie Gallente, także zawsze na miejscu jest content, na co dzień można walczyć z pilotami Caldari i Guristas (war targets) i neutami - można strzelać do wszystkich z wyjątkiem Galmil.

Można latać na plexy, battlefieldy, łatwo znaleźć walki solo, mały roam, polowanie w low lub null, floty frakcyjne i co kto lubi.

Jakie sÄ… wymagania?

Szukam normalnych, wyluzowanych ludzi o zainteresowaniach jw.

Jakie sÄ… obowiÄ…zki?

Ogólne założenie jest takie, że ja niczego od Ciebie nie wymagam i Ty niczego ode mnie nie wymagasz, jeśli obaj mamy ochotę zrobić coś razem to wtedy to robimy, poza tym nic nie musisz i ja też nie. Grasz kiedy chcesz i jak chcesz i ja też.

:heavy_multiplication_x:

Chcesz aplikować lub dowiedzieć się więcej?

Wyślij maila do

Maro Polo

Ingame channel:
Ritual.

Recruitment still open!

Recruitment is open, join disocrd:

RITL. Discord

Get ready for a long journey.
No rush. No racing. It’s time to dive into New Eden.
I invite you to discover Eve’s secrets together.

If you are just starting your adventure - I invite you to the training corp. - Ritual. Academy.
I will tell you briefly about the game mechanics. You will learn the theory of the most important aspects of the game and practice while playing together.

Let’s meet for coffee on discord and talk.

Send ingame email to:
Maro Polo
or go straight to discord:
Ritual. Discord

Fly safe!

Recruitment status: OPEN

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.