Rock Biters inc

We are a laidback high-sec corp that welcome everyone from alphas to omegas. You can expect a relaxed atmosphere where RL comes first. We are currently live in Amarr space

What we offer?
• Ore buyback programme
• 0% Tax
• Daily Mining boosts
• Daily Missioning
• Weekly PvP fleets
• Moon Mining
• Improved Research, Manufacturing, Reprocessing, and invention services
• US/EU Time zone

What we expect?
• A friendly attitude
• No racism

Feel free to contact us in our Public Chat Rock Biters Public and speak to a recruiter for more information

Interested. I am a 16 year veteran of WoW, please do not hold that against me. That being said, I found Eve and it intrigues me. Real life is definitely a factor but mining appeals to me, I sit in front of a computer all day in a pandemic-induced career change, so mining is something I think I can do, at least to begin with. I like being a part of something, I’m more of a giver than a taker as long as I am appreciated. The huge skill tree is daunting, and I would ask for help, but at the end of the day, I would like to be in an environment where people work together for a better result for all. I’m not a paying member right now but if I find it’s worth my time I would happily do so. Do you have a website? If so, please list it, or email me at michael.c.carter.ii@gmail.com. Thank you for your time!

Had a few questions:

1. You are in high sec for some function?

2. Any where near metropolis region? (trying to figure out how far i will have to move…lately greater than 36 jumps just to find out misinformation given LOL

3. are there any members active:
    a: 2am - 7am GMT Monday through Friday?
    b: 8pm - 7 AM Sat - Sum?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.