RRN Industries - Recruitment Closed until further notice

Thank you for considering the RRN family.

We are a small and growing group of players with great experience at our core and years of playing eve online. We know everything there is to know about Mining, manufacturing, and mission running. If you’re a new player looking for a casual place to learn these areas of the game then this might be the place for you. We operate in Metropolis Minmatar Space. We also offer a wide variety of BPC that can be handed out for corp member usage. We can also offer tips and advice for training and help with gaining standing for missions. We mainly operate between 14:00 to 22:00 as our primary timezone and 22:00 to 04:00 as our secondary timezone. Please keep in mind we are a small group of currently 8 people and growing we tend to be weekend warriors and won’t have a daily presence of activity, but if you are ok with supporting a growing group towards something bigger then this could be a good place to learn. Our corp is a mixture of European and American players.

Hope you consider us as your home. Please include a bit about yourself in your application and what you enjoy most in eve or most want to do regarding PvE or industry. Join ‘RRN Recruitment’ channel in game to chat with us.

May be interested

We would be happy to have you. Do you have any questions?

If you have discord I would be down to chat

hello I am interested in joining your corporation. I am a high and mid sec solo miner looking learn new skills and techniques. I recently joined eve last week and have much to learn.

We do have discord. RRN Industries join here and we can talk to you in our recruitment room.

We would love to have you join our discord so we can get to know you better.

I recently made it back to high sec.
main is full skilled orca pilot, two alts are miners fully skilled , and all 9 toons will be ramping up PI
Curious if the corporation main operating area in near metropolis region

yes it is in metropolis

going to try to apply again. will be later tonight.

you keep posting in our server and 10 minutes later you give up and leave I have responded to every time but everytime you leave the server you never see it. However, our corp recently has suffered some activity losses and I currently can’t guarantee that anyone would be online other then me and one other on a daily basis. So unfortunately, I have decided to close recruitment until some level of activity returns and if it doesn’t I might look for another corp myself and I don’t want to waste your time.

thank you for being honest.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.