Rusty pilot looking for a spot in a C3 resident small Corp

I haven’t been in a spaceship for years, focusing on secondary stuff, such as RL :slight_smile:
I’m a bit rusty, but still and again determined to re-experience life in w-space.

My Ideal place is in a C3 system in a small Corp, with team mates having a good sense of humor, and not taking things too seriously.

Before taking a break I used to live in a C4, C3, and also been a solo nomade for some time.
I have 3 accounts, but I’ll start with just one, until I feel confident again with the mechanics and dynamics of piloting a spaceship.

I like killing sleepers, exploring, building stuff (mostly T2 tech), research, and one day I’d like to own and build a capital ship.

I rarely use voice comms, I prefer in-game chat to discord etc., and I’m not much in pvp. Although I can be online for several hours in the CET morning, I won’t participate often to missions (need to find a balance with work).

Please mail me in game, or if you’re lucky to find me online, get in touch in chat. Or just reply here.

Dex

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.