Looking for experienced C3 WH corp

Returning to the game and I’m looking for an established and experienced group currently living in a c3.

Me:

62m sp, mostly combat focsed

Can fly logi and many other ships for quick fleet integration

P.I production

US based but available across many time zones

Good listener <3

You:

Experienced - CEO/Corp should have been playing for a few years

Established - You’ve been in WH space for over a year and preferably have Capital production capabilities or future ambitions to.

Organized crabbing in addition to pvp - semi frequent with players that like running sleeper sites or exploration, nothing crazy.

Fleet ops with the ability to field at least 8-10 players

SRP and if not, SRP for logi as I’m not dropping 300m so I can get blapped every op.

Buyback program for salvage/P.I production

Thanks for your time.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to respond or contact me in game.

Bump.

Bump.

C4-C5/C3 corp, check out Holesale Operations in-game for more information! Solid group of guys, lot of experience/fun.

C3s don’t really support more than a handful of people, you quickly run out of content in the hole and don’t have the option to roll for more content- unless you’re a nullsec static. At that point you should just be in a C2 NS/C5, though.

I’d highly recommend you consider C4/C5/C6, it’s not as bad as you think. Especially when you’re in a strong, active group.

Hey. Not sure on your play time but we might be of interest.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.