2 People looking for WH's C3 Static (Casual)

Hello two of us currently looking for Wormhole with C3 statics (or even a corp in the ground stages that will eventually get a C3 static) Both of us currently lived in a C4 by ourselves but both of us are busy with work and are no longer interested in running a corp and would like to join one.

Looking for
Small gang PvP
PvE (ISK)
C3 static

Not looking for
Drama
Forced Mic ( we will jump on discord but wont use a mic everyday)

What we offer
32/70m SP pilot always down for whatever when we are online
Helping with anything the Corp needs
No drama

we play in AU/US timezone

Thanks for taking the time to read, Hopefully there is a suitable corp.

1 Like

Hey maybe If you are interested in becoming a security force? My Corp is rather new and we are all casual and layed back. We don’t live in a WH yet. But our members almost have daily visits to them for their resources. Maybe you are interested becoming a dedicated fighting force for the corporation?

Hey there! If you are interested in worm hole space, give the fine people at Phantom Operatives a shout! We’re super casual WH corp that farms C3’s and take advantage of whatever pvp opportunities the hole provides us, as well as a budding industrial complex for manufacturing and production. We have a corp that’s on the smaller side, but extremely active in the USTZ. I want to say there’s 5 of us in the East coast TZ, a couple more central, and a couple of west coast. Anyway, I hope to seeya around! Please send me an in-game mail if your interested, or haunt the channel “Phantom-PUB”! Thanks and have a great day!

We’d love to have ya! The only stipulation is using a mic during ops, and that’s more so you can stay aware of changing circumstances (Holy ■■■■, new cosmic signature and caught a loki on scan for a second kind of stuff.) or hey, you forgot to give me that cap rep when chaining… Send us a mail! Good luck in your search for a home!

Why dont you give us a try? Im sure we have what you’re looking for

Hit me up in game and we can talk… we are not ready for a C3 at this point, but we are growing and have the beginnings of what might get us there at some point.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.