New or Oldbro,
The story of every pilot in Eve is different. Some learn the ropes near where they started in High-Sec while some go directly to Low or Null. Their story can be filled with tales of PvP, krabbing and friendships that may last forever. We wonder, what has yours been?
Whatever your story may be, it has lead you to this recruitment post. So let’s be blunt, finding that home is difficult in a place like Eve. Let’s see if TCOMI is it:
We are: A group of friends with varied skills who have flown together for years and eager to shoot other space nerds.
- New and Oldbro friendly
- Willing to teach
- Willing to learn
- Working together
- Having fun
We are looking for: Pilots who crave PvP. You may have experience or none, but that desire to hop into fights with a tight group of like-minded friends is key.
- Offensive PvP when called for
- Defensive PvP when called for
- Fun PvP when called for
- Mature 18+ competent adults
What we offer:
- Small Gang PvP in Low-Sec with opportunities elsewhere
- Various ways to make isk: Pick your choice of krabbing, incursions, missions, gate camping or just being resourceful
Join our In-game recruitment channel, TCOMI Bath house, to further this conversation.