Secret Santa 2019

@Bernie_Nator I know it isnt much, but It is the best that I got! As for me, Im working on my pvp stockpile and wouldnt mind a few incredibly fun to fly spaceships.

3 Likes

I would love a gift, Trig Dread ? lol surprise me, i have a toon ready for a Rorq that i don’t own, Also wouldn’t mind a decent fit hecate. T3C? anywho, lets see how this goes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Brutus- this is a gift exchange. So in order to receive a gift - you have to give a gift to the person above you.

4 Likes

Thanks bud! Been meaning to get one, and now I dont have a reason to not fly logi in a fleet! :stuck_out_tongue: Happy holidays!

3 Likes

Enjoy it! Happy holidays to you as well!

3 Likes

@Neogenesis_Vokan I hope a trusty pvp hecate will do the trick (I’m giving you my old one enjoy) :slight_smile:.
As for my gift ; i would LOVE to see a DED 10/10 farmer rattlesnake, but if I’m asking too much. Would a couple small skill injectors be ok?

2 Likes

Thanks!!!

2 Likes

@Jomijo_Shock I have a small skill injector for you

Anmerkung%202019-11-27%20153848

I would love to fly a Black ops! If that is too much, I would already be happy with a fitted HAC or Command ship

Edit: Receved thx

2 Likes

@Julius_Tera
I will get you something fun.
EDIT: SENT

I would be very grateful for a jump freighter or a DED 10/10 bling Tengu so I can make some ISK for a jump freighter

Thank you all and Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays

5 Likes

Let me see what Santa can send you…

I wanna have a Marauder :):mouse:

3 Likes

Ok i couldn’t quite stretch to a Marauder but i got you something slightly smaller and hope that this will fit your needs just as well @Hanibal_Zurus.

To keep with the festive spirit i included some chilly fireworks too

I’d quite like one of those Ikitursa thingys or something shiny and triglavian. If its fit then even better :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m a pretty new player and so I’m not 100% sure what you mean by HG Asklepian Implant set, but if my assumption that you want high-grade asklepian implants are correct, they are wayyyyy out of my price range.

I looked them up and saw that theyre for armor stuffs, so instead, I got you some armor repairers!

For my secret santa, I would love to recieve an astero for some dank exploration :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Im home now so astero inbound

Would love a bowhead still!
EDIT: SENT

2 Likes

I will grant you the gift of a well fit astero. It has served me for many years, I hope it serves you well. What’s more, seeing as you’re a newbro, I think you’ll appreciate the extra little surprise I’ve thrown inside :wink:

I personally want a well fit legion or a paladin to pvp with. I’m thinking solo anti-small gang?

2 Likes

Hi all, nice to see this thread appearing once again.

I am unfortunately one of those that gave two a gifts last year and did not receive any gifts :frowning: . But the rules that you have to post Picture of contract and no more than 2h delay for gift delivery after post makes scamming a lot harder. Nice work @AMK_Fighter_Otsolen

@Palps I will see what I can offer you, give me 10 min

screenshot

From my Secret Santa I Always wanted to fly a Rattlesnake for Nullsec Ratting/DED sites

I wish you all a happy Black Friday :slight_smile:

Edit: Received, thx

3 Likes

So im not sure if it was @Space_Anarchist or @MORNAS_TARON who put a contract up for me with an iki…

But i log in to find no contract waiting and their posts have been withdrawn by themselves…

Anyone able to hook me up? :cry:

1 Like

I’m not sure if there was a misunderstanding or an “intentional mixup”, but part of the problem I’m seeing (trying to follow the chain) is people stopped confirming receipt of a gift within their post. That makes it really easy for the next person in line to claim they sent a gift, and thus receive one.

Before anyone sends a gift, they should make sure the person above actually received a gift. I know this was stated above, but it seems like people aren’t doing this.

2 Likes

Here you go bro, hate seeing ‘Indian Givers’.

Merry Christmas

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

Received! Merry Christmas!!

2 Likes

@Complex_Math
I believe this is what happened

@MORNAS_TARON posted a screenshot of Ikitursa ‘Secret Santa’ gift for @Hircine_Achilles
and asked for a full set of High-grade Asklepian Implants.

@Aegis_Muutaras said he couldn’t afford that and posted screenshot of 2x Deadspace Armor Repairers ‘Secret Santa’ gift to @MORNAS_TARON

(Personally I thought that was rather low, no offense to Aegis Muutaras because it’s suppose to be the thought that counts, right? And it appeared that gift was all Aegis Muutaras could afford, Anyway, it bothered me to see MORNAS TARON get a low gift so I went to Jita to pick up a full set of Mid-grade Asklepian Implants to help make his gift better. I then returned here to verify he was the one to send them to when I saw this happening)

Meanwhile, I believe @Aegis_Muutaras received 2x Astero ‘Secret Santa’ gifts, one from @Space_Anarchist and another from @Palps

Anyway, I was surprised to see MORNAS TARON had retracted his gift screenshot as well as his ‘thank you’ post to Aegis Muutaras. I sent him an Eve Mail message about it but no reply.

I was even more surprised to see @Hircine_Achilles saying his ‘Secret Santa’ gift had been canceled by the sender. So since I was in Jita I decided to do his ‘Secret Santa’ gift to help put this thread back on track.

Sooo, @Palps should confirm gift received from @The_Lob who then gets next ‘Secret Santa’ gift , right?

@AMK_Fighter_Otsolen sorry for jumping in, hope thread is back on track now. If it messes up again, well shame on those who do that to a Christmas thread. Me, I’ve spent way too much ISK already and am now putting a full set of Mid-grade Asklepian Implants into assets to gather dust (shield tanker here) :neutral_face:

If I messed up anything here, it wasn’t intentional.

EDIT:
Just a thought, screenshot of contract history showing ‘Finished’ is one way to verify gift received.

Anyway, I may be mistaken but it seems @Space_Anarchist hasn’t received a Secret Santa gift.

Good luck o7

4 Likes