Secret Santa 2019

Another thing I want to point out: Waiting sucks

This thread runs for 6 weeks, so there is no need to say I contract when at home etc…
Just don’t post when you can’t make contract within a reasonable time like 1h or so.

@Gustav_Mannfred, @Insidious_Sainthood @NeroClaudius

edit: next gift goes to NeroClaudius

2 Likes

Confirmed Golem RCV. Sorry for delay I was on a flight home

2 Likes

Ok, not sure what your idea is for a “well fitted” PvE Rattlesnake but I’ll see what I can do. I’ve got a lot of mods and BPC’s sitting in assets from years of exploration so it shouldn’t be a problem. Got a couple items cooking, as soon as they come out of the oven I’ll put the contract up, probably within an hour or two at the most.

For a long time now I’ve been wanting to set up a new Jump Clone with a full set of High-grade Crystal Implants, including the High-grade Crystal Omega Hardwiring Implant.

So that’s what I’d like to get for my Secret Santa gift, a full set of High-grade Crystal Implants.

EDIT:
@NeroClaudius Thanks for rallying the troops for my Secret Santa gift. And oh yeah, your Secret Santa contract is up. :wink:

This is actually the first time I’ve ever fit up a Missile / Drone boat, hope it’s a ‘Well Fitted’ PvE Rattlesnake for you. Took 2 screen shots of the contract to show everything.

Contract accepted. @NeroClaudius it’s suppose to be a long range sniper kite fit, hopefully it does well on the test-run, let me know in-game mail if it works or not.

@Mustike_Oschtschocha & @Adonis_Kampferelli :heart_eyes: Thank you both very much for the Secret Santa gifts.

@AMK_Fighter_Otsolen Thanks for posting this thread, don’t know why I never got involved with the previous ones but this was actually fun, got me to dive into my assets and build a different type of ship fit.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

2 Likes

give me a few minutes…

Edit:

Unfortunately, I was not able to buy you full HG Crystal set, as I am very low on Isk atm. I hope These help you as well, Merry Xmas

what I want… hmmm difficult!

How about a great solo brawling Leshak Maybe?

2 Likes

my tiny corp would benefit greatly from a Rhea :slight_smile: no worries if cannot be done! merry christmas ya filthy animals!

2 Likes

Teamwork makes the dream work
Maybe the following can buy Crimson a set of HG CRYSTALS together lol

(Just an advice)

1 Like

perhaps santa may come along shortly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

half of HG crystal set complete, merry christmas crimson! hopefully ill see a rhea under my christmas tree this year crossing fingers

*sent and accepted

2 Likes

and the other half of HG, cause, why not. enjoy!

*sent and accepted

2 Likes

ive always wanted a rorqual with teh rosada dawn skin, just because they’re big and beautiful. i know its highly unlikely ill get one, but one can dream!!

@Adonis_Kampferelli i dont have a lot to give, but i hope you can find a use for 4 jackdaws :slight_smile:

sent and accepted <3

2 Likes

i sent them from the wrong account XD

1 Like

@Alexis_onren received, ill put em to use, thank you!

1 Like

When you received gift or send them, could you just edit that in your 1st post? So we can Keep the thread clearer for everyone. Otherwhise peoples that gave gifts might don’t get a gift because the post gets overseen.

next gift should go to @Mustike_Oschtschocha and then to @Alexis_onren , dont Forget them!

3 Likes

1 Leshak on its way, will update in a moment with contract screenshot

I would quite like a Kiting PvP ship. I like modules with green triangles on, as many of them as possible

@Alexis_onren is before me on the list though!

3 Likes

@Alexis_onren Couldn’t get you that rorqual, but I got something that’s really shiny instead :slight_smile:

I’d like a cynabal that’s got vroom vroom

@piercer is before me on the list tho!

3 Likes

Available for make a gift and ready do receive one :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will get u a gift which is not a cynabal but will make u faster then ever, wish u enjoy it :slightly_smiling_face:
and a extra gift for @piercer, it’s something i think is gonna be useful for a leshak pilot :wink::blush:

For myself, i would really want something that would suprise me and kind of useful

4 Likes

@Shiroyuki Merry christmas, from me to you! Now go out there and drop a bomb or two!

As for me, I’d like something surprising, same as every year! :grinning:

3 Likes

oops… :rofl: i think i know u…
thx for ur gift and merry xmas!

4 Likes

Eve wouldn’t be fun if we couldn’t shoot each other in the face and then have a laugh about it later!

3 Likes