Secret Santa 2020

I haven’t seen anyone else try to kick one off, so here goes!

The Rules are simple:

• Post in the thread (and only) if you are requesting a gift
  • Give the poster above you a gift
    Simple, isn’t it?

In your post you can request whatever you want, but the character sending you the gift has no obligation to give it. But you have to give him something.

If you don’t receive a gift or your gift sucks, please sort this out via PM/Ingame chats, don’t flame this thread please.

Some general guidelines to prevent abuse:

• Check the character INGAME(!) before sending him a gift, especially when he requests something expensive and claims to send something expensive. Also, wait until the character above him confirms before sending him the gift. Unfortunately like any giveaways, this makes people wanna make a shitload of alpha alts to farm the hell out of it.
  • A good idea of proof is to make a screenshot of the contract and edit your post with it after having sent the gift.

I’ll kick things off by requesting a kitey cruiser, preferably a Vedmak (or if you’re super rich, an Ikitursa)

Also, thanks to @AMK_Fighter_Otsolen - who did this last year and whose post I blatantly copied from: Secret Santa 2019

Edit: Thanks @Xuxe_Xu

- you are too kind!!

@Tharvus - don’t forgot to post your request so the next in line knows what to get you :grin:

6 Likes

Ship contracted to you, Merry Christmas. It’s unfit, but I sent you some isk to help fit it the way you want. o7

Since folks are a bunch of pus-encrusted sourpuss grinches and didn’t respond to the similar post I made in OOPE, I’ll just use this one.

I like slaver hounds…or oddities / collectables like Pax Amarra, dark dagger, doll type of stuff.

EDIT: Oh, cool! Thanks for those @Tharvus! They tractor in corpses rather than wrecks, eh? Interesting! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Checking the market for something odd/old. You’ll see it in your contracts.

-edit-

I found something… appropriate. Enjoy!

Oh yeah. I’d like something funny, whatever it is.

@Xuxe_Xu Yup, they’re also Blood Raider which I thought was somewhat fitting.

As a side note: Santa hasn’t gifted me anything just yet.

3 Likes

If possible i would like a Machariel that would make my christmas come true

Will give cool goodies

3 Likes

Enjoy the Mach!

I guess if i can ask for anything Scorpion Navy would be pretty cool. But Trig ships are fun too.

Happy Holidays guys.

2 Likes

OH MY GOD THANK YOU MAN

2 Likes

Enjoy your new toy!

2 Likes

If not hard would want some cool toys maybe a Rattle or perhaps leshak or etc

Thanks!

Have a nice christmas

2 Likes

I’d like a Gila pls

2 Likes

3 Likes

Merry Christmas Duke!!

I’d love an incursion ship - maybe a Hyperion or something

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas, @lvanka_Tramp!

For Christmas I’d like… let’s see…

• <REDACTED for being too greedy>
  • <REDACTED for being too cheesy>
  • <REDACTED for being too pervy>
  • <REDACTED for being too desperate>
  • <REDACTED because… you don’t want to know>

For Christmas, I just want y’all just donate goods to @Mike_Azariah’s Magic School Bus or EVE Uni. If you REALLY want to get me something… surprise me, I guess :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Wow, I took part in last year’s Secret Satan event, and I gotta say that this seems like a much better idea.

Oh, I’ll surprise you alright. Might take me a while to log in, though.

In return, I don’t want any items from anyone. I already have everything I need in-game.

However, if there are any Photoshop experts out there, if you can capture my portrait (or I can attach it here) and add a red cap that says “MAKE LOW-SEC GREAT AGAIN” and some anime cat ears poking through, I’d really appreciate it.

3 Likes

Topic moved to Out of Pod. Happy holidays everyone!

3 Likes

hope you like!

I would like any space ship…

2 Likes

You wanted a ship? You get a ship! @CmdrTimmy

As for me… I would like some Skins and a ship to put them on. Preferably not a skin I’ve already got, some exoplanets and biosecurity are out. Thanks!

2 Likes

It’s not bad, I’ll contract you something later. What can you fly?

If you (or anyone else) want(s) to make it more detailed, like with proper filters, shadows, angles, size of cap and ears, et cetera (i.e. make it look a bit more realistic and natural), I’ll pay a few hundred million ISK for the job.

2 Likes

I gotcha Bernie, let me get a contract up for you.

Even gave you all the trimmings!
Enjoy :smiley:

:gift: :gift_heart: :red_gift_envelope:

edit:
Thank you very much Gustav! A sansha-popper-praxis :wink:

2 Likes

Ill get you something @Wanda_Fayne

I want to have a Marauder and the old Abyssal PVP arena back.

also, why is this in out of pod? In the last year that used to be in General Discussion

2 Likes