Secret Santa 2020

@Gustav_Mannfred I should probably have named it the “Winter Nexus 2020 Yoiul Gift Exchange” so it didn’t seem so unrelated to Eve… Lesson learned for next year :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you @Bernie_Nator!! Hopefully the FC will let me ‘bring it’

3 Likes

Which Marauder?

1 Like

I take any

received Kronos, thx a lot

2 Likes

Hope you enjoy @Gustav_Mannfred

For me, I would like a Rhea, as that’s way too expensive for someone to get, please donate to my Rhea fund lol. thank you.

1 Like

What a lovely idea @Joey_Belvar, well done for gettingf this thread started.

I’ve just sent you some stuff @Leah_Thalia_Hardcastle. Sorry I couldn’t afford the Rhea (*lovely choice of ship by the way!) but I hope you enjoy the rest of the stuff I sent anyway.

As far as what I’d like goes a Gila might be nice, or failing that maybe a Naga.

Either way, I hope everyone on the forums has a safe, warm and throughly enjoyable Christmas and a wonderful new year. Fly safe my friends.

1 Like

Ill check what I can do :slight_smile:

for me, I wanna have a Paladin, or if that is not possible, I even take a Nightmare.

1 Like

That was incredibly generous of you @Peresagruska, thank you so much! Have a brilliant Christmas!

:mouse:

Hope you enjoy your Kronos. I received my gift from @Mu_ad_Diib. 23k isk and some exotic dancers. Thank you?

1 Like

Did you see the email @Leah_Thalia_Hardcastle ? That was the explanation.

Would you take a Rattlesnake?

Have been staring at the screen for half an hour now trying to figure out what I would want.

Mostly what I’d like would be enough isk to do things like buy a Marauder for someone else and maybe have enough left over to buy something for myself, but I have no clue what I’d buy. Have always found it easier to shop for someone else.

@Xuxe_Xu pets for you in Jita though. Could afford that one. :slight_smile:

yes I do

@Evei_Shard An inspiring team of noble beasts, thank you!

1 Like

Merry Christmas and enjoy your present!

For me, I would like to have a Vindicator please:)

Fly safe and may everyone have a great Christmas!

1 Like

Contract up

I would like to have something to run high tier Abyssal sites

thx for the snake, have a merry xmas

Well I really wanted a Vindicator and I can definitely afford a few Daredevils but thanks a lot nonetheless! Fly safe!

Here’s 2 hawks and a nemesis to run T6 dark with friends

(warning there were no more small warhead flares II in Jita :confused: )

For christmas I’d like a ship to go out in null and pvp :smiley:

1 Like

Have fun with Bossdrums Autocannon Ferox :slight_smile:

I did that last year, but forget to set it up this year :frowning:

I would love to have a Golem or a Nighthawk, preferably with fitting :slight_smile:

Merry Xmas