Secrets Of The Abyss - Event Feedback Thread

This is starting to turn into a joke. Did someone forget to press Commit when they applied the patch?

2 Likes

Other than the rats, don’t forget the rats. :skull_and_crossbones:

Confirmed. It looks like the fix either failed, wasn’t applied, or something that is beyond human understanding.

This Event has failed at so many levels it is hard to comprehend.

Hopefully CCP will have a full investigation and rectify the issues that have led to this debacle.

Or Just pretend it didn’t happen. That probably would not be a good choice.

2 Likes

Ccp Dragon, head of team responsible for this event said IT IS INTENDED.

He said HE voiced against it, yet was outvoted by HIS TEAM WORKERS IN A MEETING.

Imagine that conversation…

BOSS DRAGON: I believe this insane amount of clicking provides a poor player experience.

TEAM DUDE 1: I heard psychology articles on rewarding behavior and the clicking would be reinforcing it.

TEAM DUDE 2: It will become habit and addictive to open the Agency.

TEAM DUDE 3: Video gamers like clicking things.

TEAM DUDE 4: It won’t be that many clicks.

DRAGON BOSS: THE PLAYERS SHALL CLICK!

LOL

What a terribly out-of-touch team.

What poor management.

What clueless developers.

What poor players we are to have this experience repeated over and over.

This team DESERVES SHAKEN UP/REASSIGNED

4 Likes

With respect, there is more likely a developer focus on bot prevention, and that policy has been applied no matter how absurd it is in this case.

Because “policy”

(If someone is capable of creating a BOT to farm the abyss I will be very impressed. They would totally have a great career in the modern propaganda botting world)

2 Likes

I am patched on Tranquility version 1371762. Downtime has passed. The patch notes have been out for 24+ hours.

“Delve into the Abyss” has not reset.

I’ve tried going through pockets anyway to see if it would reset itself. It did not.

I’d like free SP equal to the amount of accelerators I’m not able to farm due to the bugs.

1 Like

Yeah been sending ticket for that too…

1 Like

They should provide free accelerator to all for this area up, and extend the event WHEN FIXED !

1 Like

Screw up*

1 Like

You can always try adding 30 days of Omega time to your account, maybe that will fix it. :wink: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I’m Omega for a year tks

1 Like

As I wrote, another 30 days. Btw just FYI it was a joke. :stuck_out_tongue:

i know, just very anoyed by this whole thing
Feel like they dont give a crap for their customer …

1 Like

They dot even try to answer the community with something, like working on it or will manage something for you guys

1 Like

I feel compassion but the best you can do is laugh it off, don’t let it get you down, these things seem to be standard procedure nowadays, maybe they were back then I only play since a bit less than two years so can’t know for sure, I know patch days were “longer” back then but now they don’t listen to feedback and have constant issues so maybe it is the same difference.

And I think you are not the only one feeling like that, and there is a reason for that. Quite sad but that is how it goes.

omg you’re lucky

Just tight your ship if it is loose. No room should take longer than 6 minutes.

ya players could just force a disconnect for an easy escape. No way to tell the difference.

i disagree

Wrong. I both farm abyss inbetween market trading and enjoy the timer mechanic.