[SEDIT.] Sedition. Merc Services for Hire

We are Sedition. A large low-sec alliance in the placid region. We have recently opened our alliance to accept mercenary contracts in low-sec, high-sec, and null-sec. We accept contracts in both EU/USTZ focused projects.

We are focused on accepting the following types of contracts:
✪ Protection Services
✪ War Declarations
✪ War Assist
✪ Citadel Attack and Defense Timers
✪ Ganks

All of our services are negotiable per terms of the contract. We look forward to working with you and helping you accomplish your goals.

Interested parties can reach out to: Youngpuke2 or Mrchucknorris
Otherwise our discord is here: Sedition. Consulting Services

to the top

Discord link is inactive

up we go

on a new contract!

Recently used this service and I very highly recommend. Really helped me out of a tough situation with a war dec. Super professional, efficient and great communication throughout.

2 Likes

It was a pleasure working with you :slight_smile:

Contracted with youngpuke2 and his team. They were timely and professional, and met all my needs better than I could have hoped before contacting them. Very simple to work with, and will be happy to use them again if the need arises.

1 Like

Taking more contracts

Reliable and responsive mercenary group, lovely to work with. will most certainly hire again in future

1 Like

I would like to hire Merc services to WARDEC this corporation:

Eviction-Scout Inc.

They are based in Outuni in the Forge region.

I would like the system of Outuni to be camped by your corporation for 1 month. While I troll them in local. Give me a price.

I am the Hi-Sec alt of a bitter-vet from 2006. I have a large wallet.

Contact me via email in game.

thank you

up we go

1 Like

I highly recommend this merc service they have been great. They helped defend our 2 stations from wardec. My whole corp was very impressed that they showed up on time and in huge numbers. They are really friendly and easy to communicate with, very professional and efficient. We have decided to take a further protection contract from them to continue to defend our stations from wardeccers.

2 Likes

Bump - contact us for services or join our discord to discuss in private

up we go

I am a very happy customer- These guys are the real thing. My structure in HS was wardecked and with short notice, these professionals came up with a plan and executed with overwhelming force - reinforcing then destroying the attackers warHQ. Their communication is clear and efficient - The price for their service is fair with no hidden fees or shady negotiations.

Do yourself a favor, make a complicated situation simple - hire Sedition.

2 Likes