SELL TECH 2 BPO

NEW POST ADE ADEQUATE PRICES

4 Likes

In game mail sent

It would help to put your price base down.

650 bill:

Skiff
Sacrilege
Wolf
Manticore

Oh, should be very hot topic. Seller, you better not to hurry accept turbo-lowballs (;

10 Trillion ISK

1 Like

How much for the manticore

I have half of these prints. Would you take mine for 5trillion isk? Very generous

@Total_Apathy lol t2 bpos are out of you league my friend. Stick to Hypers and super trading

250b for the mining crystal bpos

vgif-ru-17672

3 Likes

I apologize.

Besides i’m curious to see what the person actually wants for their collection.

Update: 200bil for Curse bpo.

I’m waiting for a good offer and I’m in no hurry

I don’t understand why people say that. Not a firesale or not in a hurry to sell. Wouldn’t that be assumed?

So with that said you’re simply waiting for someone to throw out an offer that you’re willing to accept. Could you give me a price range for the curse and skiff BPO? Do you also accept EVE mail or do you want all conversation in this channel?

Not necessarily. Some people have to leave space quickly or something to that effect and it generates a firesale mentality. This is not one of those times.

Also, @Tsutachoda_Udan are you waiting on an offer for everything as a whole or are you considering individual offers on prints? I’d happily pay you 250 billion for the sacrilege

discussion of prices right here, if I like the price, then I will write to you, if I don’t like it, I won’t write anything)

1 Like

Fair enough.

450bil for Skiff and Curse good?

200B for Warrior 2 and Mining Drone 2 BPO?

90b Total
30b each for torp/ Curise missile launcher
30b scourge fury cruise missile bpo

repealed

45 bil 5MN micro warpdrive
75 bil 250mm railgun