SELL TECH 2 BPO

180bil

heavy neutron blaster
neutron blaster
neutron blaster

Ok, so if you ignored my offer, how much do you want for the mining crystal bpos?

read all the comments, if the price interests me then I will write, if not then sorry

If I am interested in your blueprints I will offer my price, if not then sorry.

1 Like

Ok. I’ll try to be more specific:
178b for:
Dark Ochre Mining Crystal II Blueprint
Hedbergite Mining Crystal II Blueprint
Omber Mining Crystal II Blueprint
Plagioclase Mining Crystal II Blueprint
Pyroxeres Mining Crystal II Blueprint
Veldspar Mining Crystal II Blueprint

welp. guess i give up now

retracted

UPUPUP

Blockquote

In game mail sent.

read carefully! if I don’t answer, then the price doesn’t suit me

can you just do a price breakdown? you said you want 10.5 tril for all. Break prices down. everyone in this thread are active T2 bpo buyers. Give us prices.

While it’s unfortunate the original owner lost them. It’s EVE and we are willing to buy them from you.

Most the prints in that list are legit ones so give pricing or inquire about pricing so other people can buy them.

Mjolnir Rang Torp 40bn??

100b:

Light Neutron Blaster II
Torpedo Launcher II
Medium shield Extender II
Heat Sink II

contract me:

Ishkur Blueprint* 10/20 150bil
Jaguar Blueprint* 10/18 145bil

lmao you edited the prices again.

you are not bidding because of the principle

Are you saying I’m not allowed to buy?

Those were your prices listed. I accepted said price and you increase it by 100bil.
In private I told you what I’ve seen your bpos go for and what you could potentially get if you’re patient
It was no scam attempt or anything.

Tl:DR i told him the only prints he could get 250+ for based on my experience was:

Pilgrim
Sac
Skiff

I own every ship print in this list exception being taranis, viator, impel. With that said best of luck selling and i hope you get the prices you want. If you change your mind ping me ingame or on discord.

This doesnt have to be contentious. I understand you may not be familiar with the valuation of these and thats fine. There is a market for them however and a market price. While this thread has some lowballs in it (admittedly including my first bid) there are some very competitive offers here for what these prints are worth. For example, the @FlintRock bid of 180 for the 3 blasters is a great deal and you should scoop it up.

As for me, I will happily pay you 300 billion for the Sacrilege, which is over market value and 150 billion for the Manticore.

you just do not understand, they have no price, tk. there is nowhere else to get them.

Very nice posts: @this is very good price, and you SHOULD sell it to me!!11@ Aggressive buyers in attack (;

*poor supers hyper trader in thread again, sry xd

1 Like

dont feel so bad. Since i wont say who the guy actually is you can give input based on lack of context :slight_smile:

1 Like