SELL TECH 2 BPO

Contract me all the drones for 860bil please.

1 Like

He clearly says he wants 1t for all the drones, stop trying to low ball him.

Only 12 edits, my man doesnā€™t know what he wants. :laughing:

On a side note it appears this character was just created for this forum thread, which would certainly be a reasonable thing to do (especially for something as high value as this), but itā€™s still interesting

1 Like

Contract the entire lot to me for 10.4 trillionā€¦ Imgur: The magic of the Internet

2 Likes

Posting in advance: stop trying to lowball him he clearly says he wants 11 trillion for all of them.

2 Likes

HAHAHA

13 edits now

waiting for 7 days, if no one else offers, then you won the auction

Iā€™m out.

1 Like

xD trolling lvl 10

Where are these located btw?

is this even serious, or some late April fool joke which isnt even funny.

1 Like

Jita hub 4-4

read the description carefully, if I donā€™t react to your price, then the price doesnā€™t suit me

1 Like

if someone offers 10.5 trillion for everything. then welcome :eye:

my last suggestion for everyone. 10 trillons for everyone ā€¦ for you will not see these drawings for another 2 years :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :skull_and_crossbones:

Is this where the 10 trillion isk valuation is coming from?

1 Like

I donā€™t have 10 trillionā€¦ I do have a can of Coke and a bacon sandwichā€¦ do we have deal?

4 Likes

Is this a RMT request?

1 Like

look, the prices that I wrote, these are the prices for which I am ready to sell, for the rest of the drawings, prices. weapons from 100, for everything from 60 apiece which is not on the list. since these are ready-made drawings and you do not have to worry about finishing them

and I monitor how much you can give for the drawings ā€¦ if I am not satisfied then I will not post any more. so as not to litter the forum :eye: :eye: :eye:

and at the end of the creation of the product. Iā€™ll decide. are you worth it for me to sell them to you. scammers :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: