Selling 2 more SP farm toons

Greetings o7

I am looking to sell the following characters.
I pay transfer fee’s for both characters.

Miss Malevolent
Skill Points 5.3mil

• positive wallet
  • no kill rights
  • located in Hi Sec
  • security status 0.90
  • 2 bonus remaps
    – starting bid 2.5b
    – buyout 3.5b

Miss Skinzie
Skill Points 5,28mil

• positive wallet
  • no kill rights
  • located in Hi Sec
  • security status 0.03
  • 2 bonus remaps
    – starting bid 2.5b
    – buyout 3.5b

Confirming I am for sale.

Confirming I am for sale.

Bump :slight_smile:

Again I’ll do both for 5bil, so 10bil for all 4 available

2.7 Offer for Miss Skinzie

@Lexi_Leith

Would you budge to 11bil for the 4?

I can do 11 for the 4

Deal.

If you could update the other post also confirming that you’re buying all 4 and we can start the process.

Im online ingame at the moment if you’re available to confirm account details to transfer too.

@Lexi_Leith If its easier, you can send 2.75bil to each of the characters and send a mail with the account name you’d like each one sent to and I’ll get the process started as soon as the Isk is received

Sending money now

All characters are on their way :slight_smile:

Miss-Malevolent's Transfer Miss-Skinzie's Transfer Nyx-Shadow's Transfer Shadow-the-Explorer's Tranfer

Pleasure doing business with you :slight_smile:

@Nyx_Bank - please ensure that any future character sales must be the submitted by the same character as the one you are selling - so in this instance, 4 separate ads should have been posted. As these sales have now been completed, no further action will be taken.

Welcome to the Character Bazaar

Before posting, please be aware that any sales threads posted by characters that are not the character being sold will be locked and/or deleted.

Proof of ownership of the character comes in the form of the character that is being sold making the sales thread in which people can bid for it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.