Semi-Inactive Veteran Looking for a corp

I’ll keep this short, sweet, and with as little BS as much as i possibly can.

I’m a fairly experienced player, I know the basics, and am usually pretty self sustaining once i get on my feet. Eve isn’t my life ( Anymore ) I won’t be on everyday of the week, but you’ll see me every few days. My playtime is fairly sporadic in the week, but i tend to play quite a bit on the weekends.

What i am looking for:

Moderate corp activity.
Ways to make isk ( I’m not space rich. )
Good social environment.
Maybe blowing someone else’s stuff up occasionally.

What i am not looking for:

Wormholes!!!
Brand New Corps.
High demand corps.

What i offer:

Experience in most facets of the game.
Moderate activity
Thick skin.
Excessive amounts of sarcasm.

Us usual. Yes, i will submit to a ESI, Yes, i have a Mic. No, If you’re being a *&^% i will tell you to *&^% off, and i expect the same.

1 Like

Hey thats perfect

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

1 Like

Hi!

SINISTER. is looking for more capsuleers to join their triglavian based corp. We can teach you how to make a living from the abyssal depths and ultilize triglavian vessels into combat or pve.

!! Preparing for triglavian invasions, triglavian mothership Xordahz and much more.

■ Co-Op Abyssal Deadspace
■ Triglavian invasions
■ Triglavian combat
■ Triglavian industry

Join our Discord discord to learn more. or convo me.

1 Like

Fatal Outcome have a "your with us or not at all” principle. This approach creates a target rich environment while building a relationship of strength and honor within our member ranks.

We operate in Nullsec. We are a mix of PVP and Industrial doing ratting, mining, PI, building. We are engaged daily in PVP and have adopted a “Fight Club” mentality. One of our requirement is when it’s time to fight everyone must represent.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, teamspeak and discord, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

Therefore we offer a well balanced life style that will allow you to sustain yourself financial needs while enjoying fights. Interested join: “All Night Long Pub” and have a chat.

1 Like

Bokbok @sleepless ,

When you have a chance, I’d love to talk to you about Fweddit ORGNC.

My corp runs Free Range Chikuns, our poultry loving, small, independent USTZ NS/LS alliance that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord so we can chat, just ask for me, niv (CEO).

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

1 Like

Inactive

Looking for corporation with moderate activity

Oh boy…

1 Like

Hey @sleepless

I think our corp Filthy Peasants may be exactly what you are looking for. Like you, our corp is made up of mostly veteran casual players that love to play EVE but don’t have the time to commit to it like we once did.

We’re a US TZ lowsec/npc 0.0 pirate pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. Our Corp is a very relaxed RL friendly corp with no mandatory ops or CTAs. However as we are a pvp corp we expect that everyone who joins is searching for good fun pvp and we do our best to provide content on an alliance as well as an individual scale.

As for day to day fleets we run lowsec/null roams, WH ops, blops drops, capital hunting, and whatever else there is do on any given day. For ISK we have all of the same opportunities any other group has such as high value moon mining, missions, belt ratting, DEDs, exploration, and we offer SRP on alliance ops.

If what I said interests please check out our forum post linked below. We’d also love for you to join our public channel Open Filth to have a chat with us!

1 Like

hi
did you find any thing ? come by our discord or join our public channel in game : Mea Culpa.

1 Like

Killboard

The Solitude Confederation, [SOCO-] is recruiting English speaking PvPers (US/EU). We are a close knit group based in Low Sec Solitude. SOCO- operates in Solitude, Placid, Syndicate, Aridia, Genesis and J-Space. We understand that real-life comes first and EvE is just an internet spaceship game.

What we offer?

• Content - We have fleets/Roams 3-4 times a week. We often drop on a moment’s notice.
  • Sexy Fleet Comp
  • Targets
  • Ships - Fleet Ships are Free!
  • Capital Hull SRP
  • R64 Moon Mining - Want extra isk? Say no more
  • BPO Library
  • Military Friendly!

Killboard

What we require?

• At least 10 million skillpoints
  • Working Mic
  • Complete Background check - Alts included
  • Competence - Don’t be the guy or girl to feed ships to the enemy, don’t screw your allies

Contact

“Meeko Gloom” Ingame
Meeko Gloom#7910 on discord
“SOCO- Public” Ingame Channel!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.