[SERVICE] Corporation/Alliance Creation and or Corporation Status Update

Alliance and, Corporation Creation, and or Corporation Status Update.

Alliances cost 1,000,000,000 ISK to create, this is a game mechanic and needs to be paid upfront.

Create / update corporation to allow up to 10,600 members

Service Grades Price Break Down:

15 Million ISK

• I just want to upgrade my Corporation Status.

25 Million ISK

• I just want a brand new Corporation with a certain name, or as close to this name as I can get.

30 Million ISK

• Above + the [TICKER] as close to the name as possible or chosen [TICKER] as close to as possible

150 Million ISK

• I just want an alliance and don’t care about the name

250 Million ISK

• I just want an alliance but want a certain name, or as close to this name as I can get

350 Million ISK

• Above + the [TICKER] as close to the name as possible or chosen [TICKER] as close too as possible

450 Million ISK

• Above + Corp that can hold many thousands of players

600 Million ISKl

• Above + immediate setup

The following Registration fees charged by CCP will be covered by you

• 1,599,800 Million ISK - Corporation Registration Fee

• 1,000,000,000 ISK - Alliance Registration Fee

Pricing Examples:

• To create a brand new Corporation and a brand new Alliance it would cost my current fee of 450,000,000 ISK plus 1,599,800 ISK for the Corporation registration and 1,000,000,000 ISK for the Alliance registration for a total of 1,451,599,800 ISK

• To create a brand new Alliance will cost my current fee of 150,000,000 ISK plus 1,000,000,000 ISK for the Alliance registration for a total of 1,150,000,000 ISK (plus I’ll update your existing Corporation’s member limit for free)

• To create a brand new Corporation, it would cost my current fee of 25,000,000 plus 1,599,800 ISK for the Corporation registration for a total of 26,599,800 ISK.

Why use a service vs train yourself:

Save yourself from a Memory/Charisma remap, 90+ days of training, and over 500 million ISK… take advantage of my Corporation/Alliance Management Services which will allow for 8,600 members in your Corporation:

• Level 5 - Corporation Management (+20 members/level, skill book price 20,000 ISK)

• Level 5 - Megacorp Management (+100 members/level, skill book price 400,000 ISK)

• Level 5 - Empire Control (+400 members/level plus Alliance Creation at Level 5, skill book price 8,000,000 ISK)

• Level 4 - Sovereignty (+2,000 members/level, skill book price 500,000,000 ISK)

• Level 5 - Diplomatic Relations (Reduces the cost of hiring allies to fight a war by over 25%, skill book price 40,000 ISK)
    All jobs are performed by my Alt ShadowDragon118 verify I have the required skills here: EveSkillBoard
    Please contact “Bdeath118” in-game via EveMail with the subject " Alliance Creation "

I normally don’t comment on stuff like this, but since you left a poll…

I like the idea of stuff like this. I like seeing enterprising capsuleers come up with new ways to make money. The problem with a lot of these services, however, is one of trust. For example, we have domain name squatting in real life, where people try to snatch up domain names with trademarks, and then sell them at inflated prices to the the trademark holder. So, you could also do the same thing. As soon as you create an organization with their desired name and ticker, you can suddenly double or triple your asking price.

Regardless of whether you try to scam people or keep it legit, I hope you make some money from it.

Oh, and if you want me to delete this comment, I will.

Were you satisfied with services? (Please only those who have used my services vote!)
  • Yes?
  • No?

0 voters

Weekly Bump

Weekly Bump

bump bump

Just had my corp upgraded by bdeath. Very fast service and would recommend highly. Very professional. A++++

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.