[SERVICE] ★★★★★ Corporation/Alliance Management

"Only he who has no use for the empire is fit to be entrusted with it.” ~ Zhuangzi

Corporation/Alliance Management Services are available!

Contact Shriven Intaki in-game via EveMail.

Main TZ is PST, usually on just after 00:00 EVE time daily.

A note regarding Third Party Service Providers:
Since the release of the Citadel expansion the need for Third Party brokering is nearly extinct and trusted parties such as Chribba have retired.

Recently a couple of prospecive clients have asked to use a Third Party Service to pay for their Alliance creation so I have been looking around for a reputable Third Party Service Provider and unfortunately don’t see much out there. There is one fella on the new forums advertising a 3rd Party Service but he appears to be brand new at it, doesn’t have any testimonials that I can find, and is running a ‘Free’ Corp/Alliance Creation Service as well - so I am not sure how much trust can be placed into his services?

I do realize that 1 billion ISK is a significant amount for many folks but all I can offer you is my word that from my end there is no scam or dishonesty with the Corp Management Services I provide.

"Only he who has no use for the empire is fit to be entrusted with it.” ~ Zhuangzi

Since the release of the Citadel expansion the need for Third Party brokering is nearly extinct and trusted parties such as Chribba have retired.

Recently a couple of prospecive clients have asked to use a Third Party Service to pay for their Alliance creation so I have been looking around for a reputable Third Party Service Provider and unfortunately don’t see much out there. There is one fella on the new forums advertising a 3rd Party Service but he appears to be brand new at it, doesn’t have any testimonials that I can find, and is running a ‘Free’ Corp/Alliance Creation Service as well - so I am not sure how much trust can be placed into his services?

I do realize that 1 billion ISK is a significant amount for many folks but all I can offer you is my word that from my end there is no scam or dishonesty with the Corp Management Services I provide.

Corporations Created:
Make Amarr Great Again. [MAGR8]2017.04.14 ~
Northern Shrikes [NSHRI]2017.02.23 ~
Menzoberranzan Zealots [DRIZT]2017.02.18 ~
Acheron Kingdom [ACKIN]2016.10.31 ~
The Vril Society [L0GOS]2016.10.27 ~
2016.09.07 ~ Himilco [HIMIL]
Executive Raccoons [ERCS.]2016.08.28 ~
Force Nomad [FNMD]2016.04.15 ~

Alliances created:
Hell’s Vortex [HSV]2017.07.08 ~
The Special Delights Alliance [TSDCA]2017.05.31 ~
2017.05.12 ~ Kingless. [GIRLS]
Black Legion… [WILLY]2017.04.14 ~
Bearing Sea Krabbers [BIGKK]2017.04.08 ~
The High Sanctuary [THS]2017.04.01 ~
Cosa Nostra. [CONOS]2017.03.28 ~
Gallente United [GF-U]2017.02.10 ~
All Paths Lead to Anoikis [P4THY]2017.02.05 ~
Just4You Holding [J4Y.H]2017.01.15 ~
Deepwater Hooligans [BIGAB]2016.11.26 ~
A L P H A - O M E G A [A-O]2016.11.18 ~
The Red Skull [SKULL]2016.10.27 ~
Out of Ideas. [DUNNO]2016.10.22 ~
The Looney Bin. [TLB.]2016.10.22 ~
The Greater Good Alliance [T.GG]2016.09.14 ~
Angry Raccoons [COONS]2016.08.28 ~

Shriven IntakiContact in-game via EveMail.

Recently a couple of prospective clients have asked to use a Third Party Service to pay for their Alliance creation so I have been looking around for a reputable Third Party Service Provider and unfortunately don’t see much out there. There is one fella on the new forums advertising a 3rd Party Service but he appears to be brand new at it, doesn’t have any testimonials that I can find, and is running a ‘Free’ Corp/Alliance Creation Service as well - so I am not sure how much trust can be placed into his services?

Recently a couple of prospective clients have asked to use a Third Party Service to pay for their Alliance creation so I have been looking around for a reputable Third Party Service Provider and unfortunately don’t see much out there. There is one fella on the new forums advertising a 3rd Party Service but he appears to be brand new at it, doesn’t have any testimonials that I can find, and is running a ‘Free’ Corp/Alliance Creation Service as well - so I am not sure how much trust can be placed into his services?

Just used Shriven’s service. Quick and easy, took less than a minute (once I figured out how to give CEO). Will definitely use again in the future if need be.

1 Like

Appreciate the business and trust!

Used Shriven services just yesterday to create a new corp to be the Executor corp of a new alliance. I trusted him with the 1 billion isk Alliance registration fee and he did his job. He was a pleasure to work with and got the exact corp names and tickers that I wanted. when the time comes that I need corp/alliance services once again I will come straight to Shriven.

Thanks A lot for the excellent service Shriven. 0/

@ReguIator

Cheers mate, appreciate the business and trust!

My main TZ is PST, usually on just after 00:00 EVE time daily.

Please contact me in-game via EveMail.