[SERVICE] ★★★★★ Corporation/Alliance Management

"Only he who has no use for the empire is fit to be entrusted with it.” ~ Zhuangzi

Corporation/Alliance Management Services are available!

My main TZ is PST, usually on just after 00:00 EVE time daily.

Please contact me in-game via EveMail or you can see if I’m online by joining my in-game chat channel: “Intaki Management Consulting”

"Only he who has no use for the empire is fit to be entrusted with it.” ~ Zhuangzi

Please contact me in-game via EveMail or you can see if I’m online by joining my in-game chat channel: “Intaki Management Consulting”

Service used for creation of a new Corporation.

Quick, efficient, accurate to the request and an all round nice guy.

Thanks for your time and sorting my needs - appreciated. o7

@Jonsa_Sargentor appreciate the business and the trust to get this done for you o/