[SERVICE] lost-in-w.space Public & Private Pathfinder Hosting

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

re-opened at the polite request of OP.

thank you vm

Update 2022-12-16

Changes regarding our services

• none

Public Pathfinder instance news

The public instance pathfinder.lost-in-w.space is online and stable. Users and concurrent user sessions are stable

Stats since last post (2022-09-08)

Availability: 99,96%
Peak concurrent user sessions 189
Average concurrent user sessions 112

Total users 7593
Total characters 9884
Total maps 1421

Update 2023-01-17

Happy New Year everybody :partying_face:

Changes regarding our services

• none

Public Pathfinder instance news

The public instance pathfinder.lost-in-w.space is online and stable. Users and concurrent user sessions are stable

Stats since last post (2022-12-16)

Availability: 99,93%
Peak concurrent user sessions 171
Average concurrent user sessions 90

Total users 7924
Total characters 10337
Total maps 1468

Have you guys experienced some database corruption or a wipe? We lost all our private and corp maps.

Hello @Solus_Blacksun ,

i guess you are talking about the public instance at https://pathfinder.lost-in-w.space ? We are not aware of any data corruption nor did we receive any reports from users. Is it possible that you did not use the maps within 30 days ? The public instance has a default lifetime of 30 days for all types of maps which is also stated below the login page. After 30 days of inactivity the maps are automatically removed from the system.

If you are sure that you used the maps within 30 days, private message me the character name you use to access the maps and if possible map names and i will try to take a look at the logs to determine what has happened

Fly safe