[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

So I quit Goonfleet and my stuff got Safety moved to a sketchy location so I called upon this corp to move it all to a trading hub. I made the contract then went to bed. I literally just woke up and it was already finished. It was a lot of stuff due to the sheer amount of crap I had collected 2 years in Delve, but a small price to pay to guarantee its safe arrival and for that, you guys can’t really go wrong with this service. You get what you pay for. I paid for fast and I got fast. Cheers!

3 Likes

10/10 best service moved stuff from palas :wink: thx

1 Like

Outstanding!

1 Like

I made use of courier contracts for the first time ever, needing to move stuff from Amarr to Jita, and after some asking around I ended up with these guys. Read up on courier contracts on the wiki, followed the instructions on the Push website and created the contract.

12 hours later it’s nicely delivered in Jita with a nice email explaining the what’s what. Very professional, very fast, well worth it.

1 Like

Great service, Picked up my rush contract from null to highsec & delivered in less than 8 hours :smiley: 10/10 will use again

1 Like

i made up for normal contract 3 days it was done in 1 day… will definetly use it again! :slight_smile: 10/10

Thx Push x

1 Like

What a great service! Super quick, not that expensive (considering how fast and from where they moved it!)
would recommend 10/10

1 Like

Outstanding and reliable service. Never disappointed! 10/10

1 Like

Quick work and a lot cheaper than black frog if you need a smaller volume moved.

1 Like

Amazing service! Took me longer to organize the contract than it took them to complete it. Cheaper quote than Black Frog and well worth the cost.

1 Like

Cargo delivered within 3 days. No problems. Great service! Thank you!

1 Like

Have used you guys a ton. Always quick service and a lot of times full freighter loads from dangerous .5 lowsec border systems. You guys do a great job, ty for the service!

(p.s. to others, they offer great prices. These guys are not getting rich off this stuff and take a lot of risk. As someone who is freighter capable and personally flown a freighter 40j feeling the pain of how long that takes… please remember to tip your couriers after a contract if you have the means to do so. Even if it’s a small amount. The thought is appreciated. I use pushx so I don’t have to do it myself!)

1 Like

thank you for fast service even normal was done very very fast same day keep up the good work and fly safe o7

1 Like

thanks for nice and fast service

cheers

1 Like

Perfect service wish I found about you guys before, thanks so much.

1 Like

10/10 Amazing Service.
Fast, Prompt and everything arrived safely.
Will use again in the future.

High sec to sov Null - No issues!

2 Likes

10/10 Faster and Cheapest, will use again in future

1 Like

10/10 perfect service. fast, secured,lowprice :smiley:

1 Like

First time user of PUSHx for several high value contracts. Faster and cheaper than BF. Will be using PUSHx again for all my delivery needs.

2 Likes

Moving my stolen goods via PushX is incredibly easy and effective :wink:
Would recommend
10/10 service!

3 Likes