[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

Fantastic service as always… 3 hauls, 2 LS to HS and 1 HS to HS hauls all got hauled very very fast. Suppose 7 days, all completed less than 3 days. Definitely choose PushX for all your hauling service. Will never doubt their services, 11/10.

1 Like

Best Service!
Great Guys!
Awsome Prices!

Don’t move it → PUSH it!

1 Like

11/10
Beste service i know.

Don’t move it → PUSH it!

1 Like

Awesome Service…Will use again

Got back into eve after few years, wish I knew about Push before spending the whole day moving my own stuff, used them for last batch, was very happy with service

1 Like

Speedy service at reasonable prices, what more can a capsuleer ask for?

1 Like

Really appreciate what these guys do. I use their services regularly.

1 Like

10/10. I’ve used them several times now and they never fail. Push contracts also get done ridiculously quickly.

1 Like

Awesome Service…Will use them Again!!!

1 Like

Affordable, reliable and quick!
Absolutely satisfied!

1 Like

Greet service, would recommend.

1 Like

Another great service provided by PUSHx They help keep my small corp up and running with the things I need. The only JF service I will ever use!!

1 Like

Hi, I would like to lodge a complaint. Contractor Chance Adler is yet to send me an EVEmail that the Contract has been completed even though they completed the Contract on 2021.06.20 22:10. I depend on this notification to know when I can start trading.

1 Like

Thank you Arin. We will look into it. Thank you for choosing PushX.

Thank you Woooby from Push Industries! Fast and good Push :wink:

1 Like

Nice n simple.
1½ hrs from contract was picked up (initial 24 hour waiting approx) until delivery.

10/10 would use again.

1 Like

10/10 service! Instructions are super clear on the website and even the regular priority deliveries are very swift.

1 Like

10/10 very fast, everytime again

1 Like

I’ve heard nothing back from you in 7 days. When I inquired about my complaint on Discord, Hande Haginen gave a response so terse it was insulting: “I see that Cassie Helio responded to your comment”.
Akenoora then said that you talked to Contractor Chance to prevent such problems from occurring again. Akenoora response was what I was looking for: I want to know what actions you took.

Consider my complaint resolved. I will continue to use PushX Services for all my hauling needs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Reliable, speedy, courteous. The jump freighter service to nullsec has been vital to my industrial activity since 2016.

1 Like