[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

Use PUSH every time I make a major move in the game. Always reliable, fast. Just moved 150b of assets with only a 50b collateral and it arrived without a scratch before I had gone away, made lunch, and come back. You guys are awesome.

1 Like

Just requested a low sec to jita full JC load of ships with priority, expected it to probably take a day or so, within the hour my cargo was sitting in Jita, thank you PUSHX, will use again and recommend your service for sure. o7

Ziief

1 Like

Damn I have to give feedback here again.
I had to move over 450 different items in large numbers. It took 8 pushx contracts (as they limit one contract to 3b collateral). I considered to haul it myself, but took pushx in the end anyway. I took normal and not the fast contracts.

And what can I say… they moved all the stuff within 4 hours. I don’t know how they did it, but it was faster I could have done it myself.

11/10 will push again

1 Like

100% Reliable and Efficient. These Folks are Pros

1 Like

Excellent Service. No hassles. Great customer support.

2 Likes

Thank you!

+1 for your name.

:slight_smile:

Thx, moved within 2 days.
So a head of the time shadule.
I had 2 DST movings ordered and went super smooth and will use this again.

2 Likes

Top tier as usual! AAA

2 Likes

Always fill contracts, always painless. These guys are excellent!

2 Likes

Outstanding service… my go to courier!

2 Likes

10/10 amazing service, fast and trust.
definitely i will use it again

2 Likes

Quicker than 3 days. All delivered in one piece! thanks!

2 Likes

This was my first time using Pushx and maybe I was lucky. But under two hrs for a JF contract must be some kind of record.
Excellent done and very fast service. I will definitely use them again.

2 Likes

Just as the last person here, this was my first time using PushX and maybe I got lucky, but I got my 800000 m3 delivery completed in just half a day, got a notification about that just as promised and I could watch the queue on their website. It was a much more pleasant experience than my first time with the other delivery (I left feedback there as well, tl;dr nothing specifically wrong, but took longer and no queue tracking). Extremely satisfied, will test further but so far very nice.

2 Likes

Awesome service as always

2 Likes

I hate hauling - it gives me creeps. Those guys took my courier contract and delivered the stuff for me to the market, all I have to do now is sell stuff. Reliable and not overpriced service. Will definately be using it in the future.

2 Likes

Fantastic service from PushX! Contract accepted quickly and delivered from Amarr to Jita in about 2 hours. Will definitely use again. :+1:

2 Likes

10/10 Extremely Fast!

Will use again!

2 Likes

Exellent service. Recommend 100%

2 Likes

Great service, faster than expected, will use again with 100% confidence.

2 Likes