🏆 [SERVICE] Videos, Billboard Ads, Eve Graphics, Forum Banners

THE YSS
YAOSUS SADASHI STUDIOS
YC119-27-3

So you want the Eve World to know your success, you want to advertise your services, recruit more members or simply show them how glorious your organization is. We all agree that nothing compares to a well made propaganda video or a cool billboard ad!

Promoting your Alliance, Corporation or even your Toon using videos and billboard ads is the most effective way to put yourself in front of thousands of capsuleers. What are you waiting for?

SERVICES :

1. PROPAGANDA VIDEOS

The Eve station NEW EDEN NEWS will broadcast your deeds or messages or pvp confrontations using a predetermined news report format.

Below is an example of a video plan :

VIDEO PLAN

[START]
S1 : [ I + TE1+ IGV ]

• S2 : [TE2 + Your deeds explained (voice script + IGV) ]
  • S3 : [TE3 + Your advertised services (voice script + IGV)]
  • S4 : [TE4 + Your recruiting message (voice script + IGV) ]
  • S5 : [TE5 + Your pvp video edited (voice script + IGV) ]
  • S6 : [TE6 + Your unique way of accomplishing things (voice script + IGV) ]
  • S7 : [TE7 + O (Your Logo ) + Call To Action (written and voice) + Fade out]
    [END]

I = intro (NEW EDEN NEWS reveal and jingle)
O = outro (credits and messages)
S = video sequence
IGV = sequence relevant in-game captured content
TE = transition effect

Propaganda Video live example :

This particular video reached 10.000 views in just a couple of days.

EVESTERDAM MERCS IN HIGHSEC Presentation Intro :

Prices and policies:
=Minimum price for a propaganda video is 15bil
=Accepted minimum video length is 30 seconds
=Payment is done 100% upfront unless otherwise negotiated

=Upon reaching an agreement we will start working together to create the script for the video
=Delivery format : max 1920 HD - .avi / mpeg4 or another chosen format
=Software Used : Adobe After Effects / Adobe Audition

*NOTE: If the time of the original video is exceeded by a reasonable amount of seconds - the original price will not be changed.
*Message me for further details regarding prices, discounts or what have you been up to lately :slight_smile: .

2. BILLBOARD ADS

A billboard ad is the newest, coolest and the most effective way of advertising in Eve. Whether you want to show off, advertise a service or recruit more members this is the way to go!

Frigate Ad

Time : 5 seconds max
Ad Plan Example: Fade in - Your logo revealed - Simple message - Fade out

Cruiser Ad

Time : 10 seconds max
Ad Plan Example: Fade in - Your logo revealed - Message + Effect - Call to action - Fade Out

Battleship Ad

Time : 15 secons max
Ad Plan Example : Fade in - Message + Effect - Call to action - Message + Effect - Call to action - Your logo revealed - Fade Out

Billboard Ad live examples :

Prices and policies:
=Price depends on the client’s requirements 5bil min. (5s Ad - 5b, 10s Ad - 10b, 15s Ad - 15b) (Special effects charged extra )
=Payment is done 100% upfront
=Message me for a quote

=Delivery format : max 1024x576@30 fps - .webm format - filesize less than 3mb
=Software Used : Adobe After Effects

*NOTE : The Ad Plan Example sequences can be changed or adjusted to your liking.

3. VIDEO EDITING

So you managed to destroy your enemies although greatly outnumbered and you also frapsed it… or you simply like the way in which your mining fleet looks like when the sun in your system lights up the hulls of the Hulks.
Cool! I can make it shine even brighter for you…

-Adding special effects
-Inserting sci-fi borders and other related visual items
-Cutting and timing the sequences properly
-Choosing a proper sountrack
-Transforming your regular TS3/Vent/Discord chatter into a real cockpit environment
-Creating smooth transitions
and much more…

Prices and policies:
=Minimum price for a project is 30 bil
=Accepted minimum video length is 30 seconds
=Payment done 100% upfront

4. EVE THEMED WEBSITES

Having a web presence in the eve world could help you gain more members and be easily recognized by the other Eve Online players. I can build you a website that would make your corp/alliance look better, stronger and way more cooler than your competitor’s corps/alliances.

Prices and policies:
=Basic package price 10 bil
=Medium package price 20 bil
=Complete package price 30 bil
=Payment done 50% upfront 50% upon delivery
=Server config - installing platform etc flat fee 5 bil
=Hosting is not included

5. EVE THEMED WALLPAPERS OR FORUM BANNERS

The new forums give you the ability to add advertising banners to your theads or posts thus making your advertised content more appealing increasing its chance of success!

EXAMPLES :

1b

886394738abb46542abd1c7fe43f65a9d4411ec7_1_690x440

VMG%20prop%20%239

https://forums.eveonline.com/uploads/short-url/6pRATiB1FU4Jev2ZM8f6HEFSoOQ.jpeg

Prices and policies:
=Basic banner 1 bil
=Medium banner 2 bil
=Complete banner 3 bil
=Payment 100% upfront
=TAT 2 weeks

• NOTE : In order to purchase one or more services advertised above you must message me here on ingame. For any other inquiry please do not hesitate to ask here in my thread and I will happily answer any question that you might have.
4 Likes

As much as I like to see Yaosus go nuts from time to time, this ain’t OK FlipMoe Squad. Keep it clean, as he is not doing anything against the EULA as far as I can see. I might think his prices are over the top, but that’s the choice of a client.

Even as a Nemesis, I still think he makes fun things from time to time.

2 Likes

Let’s Avoid the Thread hijacking, Thanks. Did a little bit of cleaning up in here.

3 Likes

Thank you. 15% DISCOUNT for every service for the next 24h. Message me in game or post here.

Got this ingame add made https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lboSYS5LbBM&feature=youtu.be

It took some time to get it done but throughout the process Yaosus was kind, resourceful and changed the stuff we wanted changed without any hazzle. was good to work with him.

1 Like

Just to confirm what tryllehans has already posted, I can’t thank Yaosus enough for all of the time he spent working with us, the end product is definitely worth every penny! :slight_smile:

1 Like

how much for a billboard ad?

Depending on what type of ad you want. Price range is 1bil - 5bil (or more)

20% DISCOUNT for any service. Valid only 24h!

New service coming soon!

20% DISCOUNT for any service. Valid only 24h!

New service added! Check it out :dancing_women:

Latest banner :

HOLESALE-BANNER-1280

I have ordered a wallpaper for my blog, after consultation what I would like and whether the realization is possible he announced quickly and told me that it is no problem and what it costs.

A few days later I got an ingame message with 5 suggestions that he had worked out, I decided for 2 and informed him of my changes.

This is how the picture came about.
Thanks for the great service!

I would stay here 5 / 5 stars for the good work.
Regards
Vale

1 Like

Thank you Vale. Great client, very concise about the details and communicative.

1 Like

Just contracted a billboard ad for a channel I frequent. We settled on a good price, and looking forward to working with Yaosus and seeing the result!

1 Like

Confirmed. Contract is on.

Waiting Queue is full. Temporarily I am not accepting new billboard video ads contracts.

Nice service Yaosus. free bump

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Latest Banner :dancing_women:

Latest video teaser :dancing_women: