Seycon YC120: Witness and Wonder

Glad to have the schedule noted here. I will be present to take transcripts of the event as per the norm. I am looking forward to this year’s presentations!

Makoto, you mentioned a multimedia package. If you would like to send this to me I can put it up on the Synenose site with the rest of the transcripts.

3 Likes

Really looking forward to this weekend’s events. I hope everyone finds them informative and engaging :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you! Unfortunately, our media team’s had to prioritize work relating to other releases. It’s our hope that we’ll be able to provide additional media support for upcoming releases, such as the T-DART report when it’s formally released. The presentation this weekend is a status report and an exploration of methodology, so far as that goes.

2 Likes

And a small notice, pilots, that the Eram Lecture Hall has been opened for pilots wishing to arrive early for today’s presentations and panel.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I was unable to attend the first day of the summit. Will there be a transcript or perhaps even a holoreel covering the first day? I do hope to attend this evening.

2 Likes
9 Likes

This convention was interesting. Thank you all very much, those who contributed to this.

6 Likes

Shame I missed this, although I would’ve had to make a tacky last minute contribution anyway. Oh well, maybe next year.

4 Likes

It was indeed very interesting. Big thanks to the people behind it all and to the people in the panels

7 Likes

Is there an unedited version? I mean, knowing what paranoid conspiracy nuts most of us are…

2 Likes

I could provide an unedited log. As I recall it was mostly applause and such.

2 Likes

Dr. Valate is correct. The edited portions were small talk and applause.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.