Simple Carrier Ratting Balance

Yup, I’m hoping for a more widespread Null version of Incursion content, but put the lower end fleet size at around 5 and then scale up to like 10, 20, ect, and N+1 for stuff like the Shipyards.

I guess one fix would be to grant the frequent request of adding a CIWS… they can blob you with fighters all you want, if a fleet’s CIWS worked out to 15km, and a single CIWS could kill a fighter squadron with say a 15 second cycle time, carriers would become obsolete overnight.

All your recons fitted with CWIS in their high slots (pilgrims would hate that but nobody brings those anyways) and a carrier blob would be completely futile.

If they didn’t want to add new modules, they could just make an anti-fighter missile for defender launchers.

No, not a serious suggestion.

Was going to say… the goal here isn’t to make Carriers completely obsolete for either PvP or PvE so any suggestions with that as the end result are pretty much doomed to the bin next to Fozzie’s desk from the start.

Taking into consideration the super cost is around 15bil for a poorly fitted one that can make the 100mil ticks so at 300mil an hour at 50 hours of ratting to afford to buy one. So 50 hours of rl work at 10 an hour making roughly 500 before taxes getting 15400 Plex which turns into roughly 46 bil. Point being you have to make the 15bil first then rat and it takes 50 hours of pure ratting to make back your investment. So a new player can’t make that yeah that’s the point. Ever flewn a super? Half the time you have neuts or droppers trying to make you not be able to rat as well. Stop trying to clarify yourself and get one and rat before trying to say that you cant/don’t make that much and it isn’t fair because it completely is fair.

I do not see how you gonna decrease damage only on NPCs, without affecting the pvp.
Not that I agree with Tracking Titans or the dmg application of fighters …

Why not just make it same as in worm holes anomalies. If you warp in carrier in anomaly, you escalate it and you have to fight capital NPCs.