Singularity log in issue

i am unable to log into the test servers, i have my normal account that ive had at least since January and i made another account to try. the new account says incorrect user name and password and the old account says : Login failed. Possible reasons can be:
We are currently in the process of creating your EVE account. Please try again in a few minutes. what am i doing wrong?

my main account is omega and ive waited several days

I’m not sure when the last mirror was made, but if it was done before you created your account, that would explain it.

Yeah, the last mirror I could find was done in September 2019

1 Like

actually, the last mirror is in december 2019…

1 Like

oh my thats a while ago ya. thanks so much, do we know the next mirror date?

They’ve historically happened every 3-4 months, but they’re not a schedule.

Out of curiosity, what are you trying to figure out? Might be able to help you out, or point you to resource with some answers.

1 Like

they said in the next few days, if you read the dev blog

1 Like

i just want to try ships and fits before i go all in and hate it. so nothing specific. ill look for the dev blog now for mirror info thanks all.

5 char

2 Likes

Sisi is back up and running, unfortunately, the Market is having issues… none of the seeded systems are loading a market. (even after the initial wait while “markets open up for business”.

This topic was automatically closed 0 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.