Yes.
I based “example” fits on presumption of being sat like a turkey on static high sec belts. This then assumes any player-based attack would start with them already knowing where you are, with reduced need for probes. They would then come armed for elephant, meaning signature radius etc might be less of a defensive posture than ehp. However, again, this is simply the play-off when fitting for dangerous space.
In LS I have used procurers, both on ice and ore, and in that circumstance simply based my defense on running away. Altho, replacing a mining upgrade with a DCU in low also helps enormously against clone soldiers.
As an aside, I forgot that the character I used in modelling was fitted with implants. This has limited impact on both the mining rate and ehp numbers. However, much more importantly, the cpu on your original fit is tight. So, whereas I stand with my original answer of “yes”,you might need a 3% CPU implant for that fit to work. I can’t guarantee that, either way.
Shield resists for the skiff start at 20% for EM and increase to 60% for explosive. Based on my recommendation to focus on shields, explosive is the least hole to worry about, which is why I chose that one specifically. Again, the mantra is that gankers concentrate on EM/ thermal damage, but with some of the NPC/ trigs being strong on explosive, you can’t always be cavalier about these things. I will post some numbers separately.