Skillboard.Evie is Closing Up Shop

Skillboard.Evie is closing up shop effective 2023-03-06. I notified CCP Paragon and CCP Swift 3-ish weeks ago (2023-01-28), but couldn’t remember how to deploy the site, so took me sometime to get the banner up.

I left and came back once to run this site, but I just don’t have it in me anymore. If I come back again, it’ll be to sell all of my characters and consolidate everything down to a single character and account, but even that is a pain now days. It’s been a blast the past 8 years or so. Enjoyed evey minute. This platform taught me the skills I needed to follow my dream and become an IRL Software Engineer. I hope everybody out there is able to find a story similar to mine, whether it is through Eve Online or not. Much Love Everybody!

When the site goes down, the node the database lives all will be destroyed and all data with it.

Skillboard.Evie is closing up shop effective 2023-03-06. I notified CCP Paragon and CCP Swift 3-ish weeks ago (2023-01-28), but couldn’t remember how to deploy the site, so took me sometime to get this banner up.

I left and came back once to run this site, but I just don’t have it in me anymore. If I come back again, it’ll be to sell all of my characters and consolidate everything down to a single character and account, but even that is a pain now days. It’s been a blast the past 8 years or so. Enjoyed evey minute. This platform taught me the skills I needed to follow my dream and become an IRL Software Engineer. I hope everybody out these is able to find a story similar to mine, whether it is through Eve Online or not. Much Love Everybody!

When the site goes down, the node the database lives all will be destroyed and all data with it.

UPDATE 2023-02-23: CCP Paragon has signed off on https://char.tools4eve.com/ being a replacement for Skillboard.Evie. It is advised that all new character registration leverage the alternate platform instead of Skillboard.Evie. Thank You!!!

6 Likes

Thank you for your service!

1 Like

Godspeed…

An alternative of the old eveskillboard and Skillboard.Evie is:

Let me know if you need something to be added there.

3 Likes

@CCP_Swift this is a very effective tool to replace skillboard.evie. it was developed so that we with the USIA could continue providing our services.

1 Like

I’ve forwarded the link to @CCP_Paragon via Discord. Waiting on his response. If he is okay with this being a replacement, I’ll update my OP and the banner on my site.

1 Like

Alright, I’ve received confirmation from @CCP_Paragon that https://char.tools4eve.com/ can be the new site for the Bazaar. I’ll update the banner and the OP of this thread shortly. Thank You All

2 Likes

Good Evening All,

Apologies for the tardiness, but I’ve officially decommed the server this was running on tonight. @CCP_Paragon or @CCP_Swift, it might be a good idea to pin this thread. If you do come across this thread, please update your bazaar ads to point to https://char.tools4eve.com/.

Well here it is folks, signing off for now. I’ll probably check in on ya’ll in a year or so. Untill then, it’s been a blast o7

1 Like

they dont show the skill points unallocated. Telling here because not see easy where report bug.

It does, just needs to be refreshed on the screen.

thanks brother for the gd work and effort.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.