Skills & pvp

I didn’t know that but now I do, I will keep it in mind, thank you. So I need some drones now. I looked at some, there are many. Looks like T1 and T2 drones plus small and meduim and four damage options. Would it be smart to get 4 of each meduim drones for different damages or all 4 the same?

It’s defo a game I like to play. It’s very complicated and I love all the stats for everything. I will be years understanding it all and that’s great. Plus, I don’t like many of the mmos I tried so far, they’re either too hard for me or not my style. EVE feels right.

Thanks for the advice and don’t mind if I do.
Play on!!

The Skill “Drones” should be skilled to V quite early, so you can deploy a full set of 5 drones.
Usually you send out 5 of the same kind, so they reach the target in the same time. If you are actively baiting, a full set of mediums is cool, but if Concord comes anyway, light drones are sufficent - also for clearing mining belts in Highsec from random belt rats. This way you still have space for mining drones for the dull time when no gankers appear.

1 Like

Do they really count as solo kills with CONCORD on the killmail? Seems…debatable.

@Minin_alnigh_Lon, I can confirm that EVE University teaches PvP.

1 Like

A kill is a kill, the game itself doesn’t classify them.

Zkillboard has it’s own ways to put kills into categories, and a ‘solo’ kill is when there is just one player on the list of attackers, which ignores the NPCs.

For example, see this recent solo kill, which also features CONCORD:

2 Likes

Ok. I’ll allow it. I suppose.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.