Skin concepts (image dump)

2 Likes

Lovely concepts, that’s a true inspiration source for CCP. You have a huge talent for this, keep up the good work! :slight_smile:
I would love a transparent Orca, to be able to see every ‘compartment’ filled with a type of ore :slight_smile:
Also, having seen some capitals, i’m thinking about transparent carriers and supercarriers, which allow a sort of ‘see-through’, and can even show what fighters they have.

Absolutely wonderful Barghest, that looks like a helicopter landing spot, or a SpaceX logo?

Congrats!

1 Like

4 Likes

6 Likes

Space X Logo. Good to see you posted on the forums again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, I was going to make a meme, and going to use the exoplanet hunters skin on the catalyst. But, then I wondered if you were looking for ideas, and were interested in making a skin for me. The theme is “I am the Lorax, and I speak for the roids.”

Hey Shipwreck, sorry been working on the app I use to make skins and haven’t done any actual skinning for a while :frowning:

1 Like

No problem. Do your thing.

3 Likes
2 Likes

thunderchild with the flowery bits on its wings is great. along with the mordu ships, it’s hard to have good looking skins on the edencom models, imo

1 Like

The lorax image is really helpful with calibrating my colour picker!

5 Likes

Lol, that’s amazing

2 Likes

Amazing works! You are a talented artist. It’s fantastic to see your skill and creativity making ordinary ship huge changes, and I hope to see your more creations!

1 Like

3 Likes

What ship is that orange and also the same ship as the white one just above?
Also the Rifters with blinkers looks interesting, sort of changes the style a little with a skin I guess. Like a overcoat or trenchcoat on an old capsuleer when not knowing what’s underneath the hood.

1 Like

During fanfest they showed some mockups of Heraldry stuff coming soon:tm:, I just copied the designs from the stream and stuck 'em on a ship :slight_smile:

1 Like

New custom ship skins for real?

Moose Antlers on my Rifter?

Yes, google “Eve Online Heraldry”, you should get some hits.
Those moose antlers already exist actually, I just made them bigger.