Skin concepts (image dump)

Below are some skin concepts I’ve been randomly posting to Twitter and Reddit over the last months. They’re uncurated so you’ll have to take the good with the bad. :sweat_smile:

The majority are made using only Eve Online resources, and all of them were created using webgl, javascript, photoshop, and a version of CCP’s space object factory.

Quite a few are requests, some are completely random, and others are just messing around while I’m coding. They don’t necessarily represent something I’d actually want in game (please don’t send me hate mail).

38 Likes

16 Likes

14 Likes

12 Likes

12 Likes

16 Likes

Some of those skins are absolutely amazing. Wonder if there’s any chance we will ever see them in the game.

6 Likes

If CCP would have given us custom skin possibilities like they mentioned several years ago, these could have been possible…

4 Likes

All of those skins are absolutely stunning! Each and every of those to me looks better than any other skin currently available in game anyways…
Just out of curiosity, are there any skin concepts for industrial transport? If so, kindly share them as well.
And yes,
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! Wrap all of them delicious skins for to go!
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
<3 <3 <3

3 Likes

O M G
that’s OMG wowsers
dang
how did I miss this thread
:smile:

1 Like

Beautiful skins. Great talent.
P.S. Muninn and Rupture look like a nail guns, maybe some HILTI skin? :wink:

1 Like