Can we please reseed skins?

Okay, I’m not saying that they shouldn’t do it, I’m just throwing some things out to consider.

First, FOMO is a powerful motivator. And it has likely helped CCP to sell a lot of skins. Of course, I’m sure they can figure out ways for this to actually increase their revenue. For example, some companies bring things in and out of “the vault” in order to trigger FOMO, limit how much their products compete with one another, and also keep giving customers opportunities to purchase their products.

Second, a lot of skin speculators will get pissed off at this idea. However, I have about 20 bil invested in skins, and am not opposed to the idea. For one, I’m sure I could still make money, and two, it’s called SPECULATION. We are not owed a profit, and CCP should do what is best for their bottom line, the game, and for the player base as a whole. Of course, CCP probably shouldn’t reseed any skins that they explicitly said that they would never release again. However, everything else should be fair game in my book.

Third, it would be nice if at least some of the skins were made available through in-game activities, instead of just all being putting on the NES.

And on a related topic, it would be nice if we could get more skins that actually look good. I don’t like knocking people’s work, but how the hell are players making better skins than the professionals? Don’t get me wrong, CCP has released some skins that I do really like. But it’s amazing how many range from “okay” to “ugly” when some players are knocking it out of the park.

No P2W

4 Likes