So they say, Player looking for corp

I’ve been playing a lot of solo stuff, and having fun, but I’m told that this game is more fun with a corp.

Not sure what I want to do in the game. I make most of my ISK running missions and selling salvage and loot on the markets. I use that to fund faction warfare, and being generally bad at PvP. When the mood strikes I’ll spend a couple weeks getting lost in wormholes, or site seeing around New Eden. My exploration skills are pretty good. Once in awhile I’ll jump into some hauling and move people’s stuff around. Sometimes I like to join mining fleets and vegetate while watching bad anime.

I’ve got about 21mil SP. I’m pretty solid with most game mechanics, so not going to need much training. I’m Omega. I’ve been working on getting my Taranis skills to level 4, then getting all my SOE ships up to mastery 4. No particular reason, they all just look fun to fly. Mostly, I play after work. I’m in USTZ.

Anyway, if you think I’d be a good fit for your corp, let me know.

Thanks guys!
o7

2 Likes

Not an active corp you are looking for but in case you want to get back to the mostly solo playstyle and need a corp for that you can check out my corp by checking my forum profile and visiting the related thread. Good luck finding an active corp and group to have fun with. o/

1 Like

o/

Come check out Critical Horizon. You’ve clearly had some K-space corp experience, try out J-space. We’re a ~4 month old USTZ PVP focused C4 wormhole corp. While we typically look for members with a bit more pvp experience than you, I think you have a lot of other qualities going for you (such as WH exploration, plus the ability to write coherent English on these forums) that would make you very quick to spin up.

At the very least, come say hi on our Discord and if we aren’t a good fit we can at least point you in the right direction.

Taylon

1 Like

Hey man! I think you might fit in well with our corp, South of Heaven. Our focus is primarily casual PvP in low sec/FW space, but we dabble in a bunch of different areas. We recently hooked up with some new friends in Syndicate - a small alliance with some cool space and more PvP opportunities. We bounce back and forth between Syndicate and Placid depending on what we’re doing that night (we like variety!). Give me a shout if you’re looking for not so serious/low SP PvP and friendly pilots to hang with!

1 Like

If you like exploration and aren’t seeking PVP, consider Signal Cartel.

2 Likes

Hello there! o7

@Silvia_Andedare , you seem to be quite enjoying yourself with the game so far and your lone wolf playstile. Good for you :+1:

It seems as well from your description that you are more of an all-arounder who likes to be doing a bit of everything.

Well, here is my “offer” for you.

I am currently developing a unique idea and have other ideas in store as well for development.
You will be able to read the one i am mainly at the moment recruiting for.

If you find yourself interested in this main idea of mine or wish to know more about the others i have in store then do contact me so we can further engage in conversation in a q&a “interivew”.

Hope to hear from you.

With kind regards,

Tryme Trymsson

1 Like

Hey there Silvia! Welcome to the EVE forums!

I am Ram Askaari, CEO of Battle Kats. We’re a member of Hardly Competent alliance which is a part of the Kairos Initiative coalition. As a coaltion we’re still pretty young and not incredibly large yet, though we are more than capable of defending ourselves :slight_smile:

You say your’re trying to figure out what you want? I do believe Battle Kats would be the perfect place for you. We’re casual so there’s no activity requirements, we live in LowSec and have enough citadels, industrial complexes and moon facilities to get the job done. We’re home to players from all walks of EVE, whatever you want to learn about… we have someone that can teach you!

We have members in both the US and EU Timezones, so you won’t be hard pressed to make friends. Personally, I’m in the US timezone so I can guarantee that you and I will be good friends!

We focus on PvP and community building but we engage in all manner of ISK making to ensure our community’s survival and continued growth. From PvE to exploration and as far as running Triglavian sites… we’re open to and explore all possibilities.

I’d love to have a talk with you and answer any questions you might have! Give my standard advert below a read, it’ll help you get a good sense of what type of group we are.

Battle Kats is an 18+ English speaking corporation.

We are recruiting from all walks at this time, but we are primarily seeking:

Fleet Commanders
PvP Pilots
Capital Pilots
Cool People

We currently operate out of LowSec!

SRP for Alliance sanctioned Ops
Discord and TeamSpeak3
All Pilots welcome, 10 Million SP Minimum (no alphas, sorry)
Active, experienced and Dedicated leadership
A focus on community building

Thanks for reading, fly dangerously!

To apply please visit: http://eve-hr.com/BattleKats

Discord: https://discord.gg/2BuP2wZ

In-Game Public Channel: Battle Kats Public

1 Like

Hey man, you might be a good fit for us at Krypted Gaming. We’ve recently started picking up select new players to teach and train PvP mechanics to. We’re mostly veterans (100-200m SP) that have been PvPing together for years.

Our latest new pilot has killed around 2B in the past week, baiting a lot of interesting content. You can check out his killboard here. All in a Griffin!

https://kryptedgaming.com/eve-online-basics/adding-chaos-as-a-new-player/

2 Likes

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

1 Like

Hey there! You should definitely consider Mecha Enterprises Fleet! We’re a founding member of the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition.

I’m not really one to copy paste a whole wall of text, so if you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

Ignore all the others. Check out that Signal Cartel response. That sounds like the one for you right now !

Hi Silvia o/

Lets have a chat, it sounds like you’re still finding your niche in EVE. We have plenty of space in Null for exploration, opportunities to explore other activities which peak your interest and frequent combat fleets to feed the PVP urge. We have a great US group of players who I’m sure you’ll fit in with.

Some more about us;

We’re a growing corp looking to grow our existing up a EU/USTZ, we are fortunate enough to have both small and large fleet operations within our alliance and lots of small gang activity - multiple daily form ups, lots of fun, lots of Salt.

RezCo - Corpse Collectors Wanted!- Null PvP

A little about us, REZCO is a Null PVP Corp as per our wonderful killboard, we take fights even if it’s not always the smartest move because we’re all about the content and having fun first and foremost. We’re a proud member of RAZOR Alliance one of the oldest alliances in EVE which is part of the FI.RE Coalition.

Some Video Clips

What do we have to offer? Content, Lots of it, and somewhat suicidal, coke induced FCs, if thats not enough of a selling factor, then how about the following:

• Long Standing Alliance with History in Eve.
  • Trolls, memes, and good natured comms.
  • Real Life Friendly, we don’t expect the world from pilots.
  • Good Space for Mining/Ratting.
  • We have content everywhere you could hope for and we’re not in a blue donut.

If you’re interested come join our Discord

Best,
Ryan

[W.N.G.A]" Who needs graphics anyway" is a PVP oriented corp, located in 0.0(legacy) We are currently looking for new members. If you are PVP-minded, fairly experienced, but most of all relaxed, with a mature attitude and if you are looking for a great time, we are the corp for you!

We have the following to offer you:

• Active veteran leadership
  • Full ship reimbursement program.
  • PVP rewards (ISK reward)
  • Doctrine ship replacement program
  • Frequent OPS
  • Baiting
  • Bashes
  • PVE (simply because you need ISK)

Mumble is required and communication is done in English. We do ask some commitment from your part as far as joining meetings and if possible fleet ops. But most importantly we are all just looking for a fun time together in EVE and helping each other when possible. eve-mail us!

Love it. Most of New Eden is bad at PvP including me but having in game is about ship explosions and doing things together. Give us look if you want to join the family.
Discord
Recruitment Post

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.