*** SOLD *** 27.5m SP - Focused Freighter pilot (Obelisk)

SOLD Mimmio

This character is not only your way of entering the jump freighter scene, but it’s your way to the top ranks in the industry. This highly focussed, highly specialized pilot allows you immediately provide top tier freighting services for others, or yourself. This is for the serious player.

27.5m SP - Focused Freighter pilot (Obelisk)

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Mimmio

Isk positive wallet

No kill rights

No clones

Located Jita

Reserve 21.5b

“You will never always be motivated, so you must learn to be disciplined.” –Unknown

“Revenge is a powerful motivator.” – Marcus Luttrell

"Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action truly brings you closer to your dreams.” – Brad Sugars

“A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.” – Nelson Mandela

“The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.” – Unknown

“It takes nothing to join the crowd. It takes everything to stand alone.” – Hans F. Hansen

“The greatest weapon against stress is the ability to choose one thought over another.” – William James

“Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve.” – Author Unknown

"Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela

“The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.”― Mark Twain

“If you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room.” – Unknown

“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” Helen Keller

“Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” – William James

“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” Helen Keller

Is this still available ? I can offer 15B

It’s still available at reserve price.

I can do 16B~

Reading is hard

Does this toon has a freighter in hangar?

But 19b.

I know the reserve is 21.5.
But how about this deal?