[SOLD] 8.1M , 10.6M, 10.4M Exhumer with T2 Crystal Pilot

sry only go for 6.5 now :wink:

I have never bought a character before. So if I transfer you the isk you’ll get the character transferred to my account?
No further costs involved?

yeah ill pay transfer fee

im home. ill get the isk to you and the account names where to transfer to. please post the status in here once you got the process started :slight_smile:

sure :slight_smile:

Payment sent to you for Motley
I’ve sent you a mail in game also with the account name where to transfer the character to.
Please confirm and start transfer

Thanks

also did for Del Amo and i play hungry. please also confirm

isk received
ill start transfer

TRANSFER CHARACTER

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: iPlayHungry

Will be completed after: 9/16/2019 12:48:25 AM

ty very much :slight_smile:

Del Amo also in progress thanks

[Request received] Character Transfer by PLEX

Transfer in progress

thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you

Just asking. i didnt get an confirmation on Del Amo about beeing transferd :confused: is it me beeing dump or did i make a mistake somewhere? if so please let me know :smiley:

Del Amo also in progress but its transfer by PLEX :d so i didnt get any notification

I didn’t get any confirmation either because I assume the transfer was done with PLEX also.

i got one for iPlayHungry tho. thats why i asked^

i dont know :confused: we`ll see if its in my account when the thing is completed. if not we can reach out to support :slight_smile:

sry for late CCP still unread my ticket :frowning:

sry for late CCP still unread my ticket :frowning: