SN0W_FLAKE
(SN0W FLAKE)
1
WTS Myself
SN0W FLAKE Skills Link
31,883,105 SP
- Ice Harvesting V + Ice Harvesting Drone Operation V
- Deep Core Mining IV
- Gas Cloud Harvesting IV
- Interplanetary Consolidation V
- Command Center Upgrades V
- Mining Barge V
- Mining Frigate V + Expedition Frigates V
- Exhumers IV
- Gallente Hauler V
- Transport Ships IV
- Cybernetics V
- Good Shield + Support Skills + Drone Skills
PRICE
Starting Bid: 10B ISK
Buyout: 20B ISK
Minimum bid increment: 500M ISK
I reserve the right to accept a reasonable offer.
Wallet: Positive
Kill Rights: None
Jump Clones: 5 + Remap + Bonus Remap Available
Character Location: Jita
Security Status: Positive
NPC Corporation: Yes
No assets included.
Seller pays the character transfer fee.
ISK is to be sent directly to SN0W FLAKE in accordance with CCP Character Bazaar rules.
SN0W_FLAKE
(SN0W FLAKE)
2
Daily BUMP and updated price.
SN0W_FLAKE
(SN0W FLAKE)
9
Bid Accepted @Sauli_Hinken Send isk and account name via ingame mail and I will take care of the rest.
Got another offer and ready 2 trade. Thanks for the interest.
SN0W_FLAKE
(SN0W FLAKE)
12
Send isk and account name.
SN0W_FLAKE
(SN0W FLAKE)
13
Send isk and account name and I can get it done asap.
M1897
(M1897)
14
Payment sent successfully!
SN0W_FLAKE
(SN0W FLAKE)
15
Say’s you haven’t got any spare slots on that account.
M1897
(M1897)
16
Deleting a char to free slot. Transfer ready within 24h.
SN0W_FLAKE
(SN0W FLAKE)
17
@M1897
I’ll keep checking for you. Will send asap and your account is clear for the send. Will update.
M1897
(M1897)
18
Slot free in 10h, transfer then.
The bid was accepted quickly—too bad, I had offered more.
you accepted my bid and then took payment from someone else but im ready now for 15b