[SOLD] WTS 2008 1.4 mil SP Minmatar Citizen - Brutor bloodline (rename to your pleasure!)

Hello all,

Selling this fine gentlemen:

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Minmatar_Citizen_1005821308

• Clean corp history (11 years, 6 months and 13 days and counting!)
• No kill rights/clean Zkill…
• Positive wallet
• No jump clones
• 3 bonus remaps available!
• located in high sec (Jita)

Has:
• gunnery lvl 5
• CPU management lvl 5
• Small projectile lvl 5

Race: Minmatar
Bloodline: Brutor
Ancestry: Slave Child
School: Republic Military School

Currently training electronic upgrades for cyno alt options. All he needs is a new home and a new name, happy bidding!

This auction will now close in 12 hours (06:00 BST/05:00 UTC)

How can i rename it?

How much do you want?

Sorry for the late reply! Yes you can rename, you just create a ticket and ask for a rename. When you do supply the name you’d like and it shall be changed.

First time auctioning a character, but I’ve seen a few go between 3-7 bill, so I’ll guess start around 2. If he does not raise a worthy amount I will skill him up and re-sale later. Hoping to sell him around 4-5 if possible, cheers!

I’ll start you at 2.0b

Sadly the minmatar ones don’t go for much. And the min ones that do go for a bit more are all Brutor Tribe.

2.5 B

Ah cheers for the heads up, wasn’t aware, but what I am aware of his strikingly handsome features. You could cut an Amarrian bread loaf in half with that sensuous jaw line. Has me all hot and bothered just looking at it. Should have trained thermodynamics to V…

Any how, highest bid at 2.5B thus far. Will go for 24-48 more hours (bidding activity dependant) then I will shut it down announcing the highest bidder!

Happy bidding and have a lovely Monday,

Minmatar Citizen 1005821308

@Sickick Just checked, he is BRUTOR:

Race: Minmatar
Bloodline: Brutor
Ancestry: Slave Child
School: Republic Military School

Happy days/Bidding!

Daily bump, highest bid 2.5 bill @Roger_Balek so far. Give it 24 more hours until the end of auction.

3 bil

@Jovian_Child Cheers for the bid. Bid stands at 3 bil, if no other bid occurs this character is yours in 24 hours.

3.5 bill

Highest bid at 3.5 bill thus far, cheers @Prime_Codex.

4 billion.

4.5 bill

This auction will now close in 12 hours (06:00 BST/05:00 UTC) or an offer too great to resist has been made by then. The highest current bidder being @Prime_Codex with 4.5 bill. If no other bids have been made by then this character will be yours.

You can also reach me via in-game with this character for questions (i’ll check every few hours): currently training Electronic Upgrades V.

Cheers

4.5 bill accepted @Prime_Codex. Once isk has been received and name of destination account I’ll initiate transfer via card.

I’ll be off for work in a few so there might be a slight delay, but I will keep you informed all the way.

Best wishes and enjoy!

Nice.

Edit reason: payment and evemail sent.

Cheers! Think we maybe in different time zones. Will get up in a couple of hours and send him over ASAP.

I’ll let you know when transfer is initiated.