[SOLD] WTS 94m SP pilot

Hey all,

Looking to sell this character, Elidibus.

Positive wallet, no kill rights, docked safely in high-sec NPC station (Jita 4-4).

Total SP: 94mil (0 unallocated) (Remap available +2 Bonus remap)
Skill sheet: Quantum Anomaly

Current Corp: Hedion University (the quantum anomaly link still shows Malakim Zealots for some reason)

High security status (+4.90)
Positive Triglavian/Edencom standing

Comes with 5x clone sets (7.5B+ total value):

  • Active: LG Amulet
  • Clone 1: HG Crystal (station: Dodixie V - Paragon Fulfillment Center)
  • Clone 2: MG Nirvana (station: Doril I - Archangels Assembly Plant)
  • Clone 3: HG Asklepian (station: Dodixie V - Paragon Fulfillment Center)
  • Clone 4: MG Hydra (station: Jita IV - Moon 6 - Caldari Provisions School)
  • Clone 5: MG Snake (station: Cleyd VI - Moon 4 - Carthum Conglomerate Production Plant)

Start bid: 75B
Buyout: 92B


Bonus Assets:

Owned ship skins: 357

To comply with forum rules: These assets are not factored into the sale price and are being abandoned/left behind as a free bonus for whoever takes over the character.

55bil offer.Can be paid immediately.

thank you for the offer but sorry the lowest i can go is 65bil

I will offer 65b b/o, I am away until Tuesday evening but can transfer as soon as I’m home?

66B offer

66B is highest offer right now! If no one else bids within the next hour then you will win the character auction

70B ISk ready

Auction closed — congratulations to Spicier, winner with a bid of 70B ISK!

Please send the ISK directly to Elidibus, and reply here (or send an EVE-mail) with your destination account name so I can proceed with the official character transfer.

Once payment is confirmed, I’ll initiate the transfer through CCP’s official process. Thanks to everyone who took part in the auction!

Thanks, 70B ISK now sent to Elidibus and the account name for transfer sent via eve mail.

Please confirm here when transfer is underway.

Thank you as well! Payment has been received in full and I have initiated the character transfer of Elidibus to the destination account.