Hello everyone!
Willing to sell Interdictor pilot, ready to blows the space bubbles.
Clean corp history, positive wallet, sec. status 0.0, no kill rights on both sides, clean KB.
2 remaps available, no implants, no JC.
Price - 9B ono.
Transfer would be done via Support ticket thus might take 72 hrs to complete since support works slow on such request.
Can you do 8B and I’d let him go?
Endo9329
(Endo9329)
6
21.5M SP is 13.5B, so I think my offer is reasonable.
Please don’t post anything non related.
I’m not accepted your offer.
Sjt_gala
(Sjt gala)
9
Will you pay the transformation fee? I can make it 7.6b
Sure I do pay transfer fee.
Sjt_gala
(Sjt gala)
11
thank you, I will think it over
Endo9329
(Endo9329)
13
hi, so sorry for my last post, 7.8B offer for it.
No problem, your woofer accepted.
Endo9329
(Endo9329)
15
Ok , I’ll send ISK and the account to you.
Endo9329
(Endo9329)
16
I have done it in game email.
Confirmed all received.
Character transfer in progress.