Sale still open.

Sale still open.

Sale still open.

Sale still open.

Sale still open.

Sale still open.

Sale still open.

Sale still open.

Tech II Ammo BPO’s are worth around 20B to 30B, 70B is outrageous you will never get that amount. If it was possibly a Warrior II or Berserker II BPO it maybe worth that on the high side. I suggest you just keep running ammo off that blueprint because no one is going to buy a small ammo blueprint for 70B.

Even with that being Tech II Ammo at 10/20 you are still only making 200m a month profit from it.

And Even If you ran off 106x 10 run BPC you would get even less money as each one of those would probably sell for 1m which is 106m or let’s say 212m for the benefit of the doubt at 2m per blueprint copy. So to say that blueprint is ass is a understatement.

2 Likes

So you’re telling me this blueprint prints out 2.4 billion a year, every year, for doing nothing. Then once you’re bored with it you can resell it for a higher price? Seems like free profit to me

What I am saying as someone who works with blueprints all the time I would Pay 30B max and not a single isk over that, but I am sure some dumbass, that has more money than brains, will pay what you are asking which is outrageous for the item in question. With most BPOs you can make the value of the blueprint back in 18 months however with this blueprint at 30B would take around 10 years to make your money back on investment. The Return on investment just isn’t there for this blueprint at 70B which would take literally longer than the entire length that EVE Online has been around to make your investment back. Personally I think 30B is still outrageous the actual value of these Tech II Blueprints is around 4B in my view from a production and blueprint copying standpoint, Tech I BPOs are just a better value than Tech II BPO. I know that the value is in that it is a collector’s item and something to brag about however that isn’t worth it to me, I calculate things on risk versus reward.

2 Likes

I tried to explain it, the guy is an idiot and likely just over paid for it.

4 Likes

No need to listen to biased reasons :slight_smile: Obviously you want me to lower the price so you can snatch it up yourself

Sale still open.

Sale still open.

20b offer

no thanks

What are you looking to get? 70 seems… aspirational

1 Like

It’s ok, I can wait for a few decades. I only log in like once a week anyway to check how my investments are doing

Sale still open.