Sold!

I am looking to sell my mining pilot to further enrich my main pilot. He is currently about 17 hours away from being able to fly the hulk again because the skills changed since I have flown him last and he needs to get mining frigate from 0-3.

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Ark_Fatalicus
PW:WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

4,75x,xxx SP pilot created 2009.9.21
Positive wallet and neutral 0.0 security status with no kill rights.
He is in an NPC corporation with only one prior player corp.
He is located in Pimebeka.
He has 3 bonus remaps available.
I will pay the transfer fee.
has 4 +3 implants excluding charisma.

I can sell him with a hulk already including around 100million in other assets or I can have all that removed.
If any additional information is needed let me know. I have never done this before.

Accepting offers

Bump, posting on pilot I am selling.

i’d do 2b

2.5b here

2.7 isk ready.

2.8bn

3 bil

3.1 BIl

I will be accepting offers for a few more hours otherwise I will accept the latest offer of 3.1 bil.

3.2bn

As per the rules that I further read into, this sale will not include the hulk and any major assets that I thought was possible in the first post. These have since been sold off to be within stated rules of sale.

3.4 bil

3.5bn

RETRACTED

I will give this about 30 more minutes before accepting the current highest bid of 3.5 billion by silver20.

Seeing @Director_0f_1ntel pulled out I’ll go back to my original offer of 3.2bn. Seeing he’s only made 4 posts all being on this thread I have reason to believe he may be here just to bump up the price. Can run longer should anyone else come along to offer.

That is fair. I will give this a few more minutes and if nothing happens I will accept your 3.2bn bid.

@silver20 you can go ahead and send a in game message to Ark Fatalicus so we can get this process started.

Isk has been received, transfer has been started.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.