Some Assembly Required. [-IKEA] Searching for Lively Pilots!

Looking to do null things with null people? Join IKEA! In addition to having the coolest corp ticker in game, you’ll have access to the safest and richest sov space in New Eden. We’re a small close knit group living in null under one of Eve’s largest coalitions.

We’re actively searching for lively pilots to come play this game of alts with us.
Some interests our current cohort of pilots share:

• Solo and fleet PvP
  • FCing
  • Massive Capital Fights
  • Super Carrier ratting
  • Rorqual Mining
  • Abyssal Sites

Our coalition’s Sigs and Squads cover more niche interests from hi-sec ganking to Armada style whaling from a wormhole! To get the most of our offerings, it’s a good idea to have several alts, but the solo character pilot can also thrive with us.

Come chat with us in our in game channel “-IKEA-”.
If no one is available in the channel, please contact one of our recruiters with any questions or to begin the application process!

USTZ:
DeeGinge Deninard
Nustari Chengo

EUTZ:
Sky Witch
Vuz Ikkala

My lovely lady bumps

Bump Bump Bump, Bump to the top!

Back to the top

Nudge Nudge

Bump, Bump, Bump around! Great stuff happening. Come be a part of it! :smiley:

Up we go!

New pilots just moved in, now is a great time to join us.

Bump it up!

Some Assembly Required. is not associated with Most Assembly Required.

Which coalition are you a part of, please?

Ah dats my bumps.

Up we go

Still looking for more people to join our group and have some fun!

There we go again :+1:

On this night that the Rams win the Superbowl, I give you a SUPER BUMP

To the top my good man!

Elephants are the only mammals that can’t jump.

1 Like

Flamingos’ knees don’t bend backward, the prominent joint is actually the ankle. The knee is hidden close to the body, surrounded by feathers.

The largest number of children born to one woman is recorded at 69. From 1725-1765, a Russian peasant woman gave birth to 16 sets of twins, 7 sets of triplets, and 4 sets of quadruplets.