Didn’t do this before patch. Should I change all my profiles to suit to this or will it be fixed?
It ha always done that since the introduction of multi overviews. Ever since you could have multiple overview windows, the game always defaults to the last window created when you undock or log in. It’s quite a pita.
I noticed this too post patch., I havnt touched my overview tabs and now all of my characters are defaulting to this middle tab instead of the first one like it has always done before the patch. must be a glitch or bug since i have never had this issue prior to the patch.
I also noticed when joining fleets it now defaults to show the broadcast tab instead of the fleet tab. cant be a coincedece.
No solution unfortunately, but I too have seen this behavior post patch. Each time I undock the ‘wrong’ tab in overview is selected.
As far as I managed to figure out, if you have multiple overview windows, the game will set all of them (2 for me) to the tab number what you last clicked in any of them.
Example: if I clicked last on the 3rd tab in any of the overview next time I undock, both my overview windows will be set to the 3rd tab in their respective windows. (Which is very frustrating, plus the fact the you cant reorder tabs easily does not help the problem.)
And this started to happen only after the new expansion.
Are all if the overview windows stacked in the window (tabs)? I’m running 3 clients each with multiple overviews and they always default to the last tab I used.
I can confirm this behaviour.
i’m not crazy after all
Bumping because we def need this addressed and a hot fix sent out to only open the first tab of every window. that would solve every issue. obv one of their updates broke the way the tabs worked before.
Bump!
Me and corp mate having same problem, wrong tabs in overview window(s) selected after undocking. Seems to started happening after last expansion.
Very frustrating for new players starting in FW ![]()
Also still having this issue. Would very much like to see this fixed.
This bug is still alive …
Reproduction:
- Have multiple overviews set up
- select the second tab on one of them (- 2 - in my example picture)
- dock and undock
- The other overviews will have switched to their second tabs (‘Fleet Logi’ and ‘test’ will open in my example picture, instead of them staying on the ‘gates’ and ‘all’ I want )
This still happens on brand new accounts / profiles, not a user / config issue. It is some kind of logic derp in your UI code (oh you want 2 on that one? everything now set to 2 ! have funs).
FCCPLS, have one person look at this bug in-between your ‘The UI must be shinier and different again’ plans.
