Sov owning Null sec corp recruiting members

Rabid Care Bears is currently recruiting new members. We are a laid back fun bunch who like to hang out and enjoy the game. We are looking for pilots of all areas. We own sov in vale/ gem with our alliance No Visual. So come join in the fun and get some good fights in. We have access to many full leveled systems . We also have lots for our pvp pilots to do. We have a very active home defense fleet as well as access to many small and large pilot fleets. As for the industrialists we often take out large mining fleets with protection we also have large moon mining fleets with a great moon program. As for building is no issue we have access to the best facilities rigged with tech 2 modules. So whatever your preference is we are looking for like minded individuals to come fly with us and enjoy the game.

We have lots to offer and the best way to find out is to actually chat with me in discord but I will list a few benefits to joining us:

-SRP

-very friendly helpful laid back community that allows you to enjoy the game as you please

-lots of access to null sec

-mining fleets with bonuses

• buy back program

• training fleets

-pvp roams large and small scale

-leveled systems for mining and ratting

• alliance jump freighter service

Requirements:

-discord and mumble for coms

We are excited to hear from you. You can contact me multiple was all though you will get the quickest response on discord. Just ask for Rori and tell me why you are there. I always have my phone with me :slight_smile: You can also reach me in game via evemail at Rorianis. You can also join the RCB Recruitment channel in game and speak to a recruitment officer.

Also on a side note our alliance is recruiting corps currently also, you can chat with me about this also for more info.

Also here are your killboard corp and alliance we are very active throughout the day

Still looking for pilots to fly with us. We are act and fun to around come chat with us

Still looking for members to join our eve family

Looking for some pvp pilots to help with small gangs and home defense i also need indy pilots to help with mining and building

Still looking for pilots come chat

Start the new year off right come chat with a fun loving corp

We are a very active corp and alliance come join in our fun

Still looking for members

Come chat with us we have lots to offer

Still looking

We are still recruiting

We still are looking for some experienced player to join in the fun

We have a bunch of new content and lots of opportunities come have a chat

Still recruiting eve mail me or jump in discord. Looking for active member with experience. I also have a place for new member to learn. Message me for more info

Still recruiting members looking for active pilots to socialize and participate in activies to help us reach our goals

We have just taken a huge step for our Corp and alliance. We are working to obtain our new home in geminate come join us and get In as we build and grow ( also we still have secured space we live in while we take on this venture). Lots of opportunities to be had. Come chat with me

Come check us out lots of content you want to fight or learn to fight we got you. You want to mine or learn to build guess what we do that too. We love to have have fun but get the job done come chat with me it worth your time!!!

Want to have fun with a great group come chat with us

You like to fight well come chat with us we have lots to kill :grinning:

Let’s keep the pilots coming still accepting members