Returning From a Brake and starting to Hate High sec again

Hello!

I am a currently looking to move to Null Sec and experience everything it has to offer! I am a sub-capital pilot who can fly just about everything that is not a capital ship… I am looking for somewhere me and my alts can help a corp and alliance grow.

2 Likes

Sirius Proxima is recruiting!

We’re a wormhole corp (not exactly null sec :joy:) that lives in a C5 Pulsar with a C5 static.

Our recruitment is open and we’re looking for new members. We shoot a lotta stuff, or at least try our hardest to get kills, but sometimes the smaller stuff slips away. But we do put the effort in to look for content.

To make a lil’ bit of Isk, we mostly run C5 sites, but gas huffing, mining, and occasionally harassing the NS-locals and stealing their hard-ratted-isk is a nice income stream.

If you have any questions, feel free to stop by!
Sirius Proxima’s Discord Server
EvE Recruitment Forum Post
Our public channel in-game : Proxima Public

I know this isn’t a NS corp, but WH space is very wild-west-y and it can be some fun. Will ya’ give us a shot? :slight_smile:

Check us out!

bump t

Satans Bastard / Hellios Cartel both need pilots for sov null and wormhole space

What he said we are small and with wormhole veterans with three systems and expanding into sov slowly

Hey man, I’m the CEO of Legion Ascending, a null sec PVP corp. We have our toes in all the things from industry to all forms of PVP to PVE. We are a bunch of laid back guys who enjoy playing together and doing things as a group, even if that is just chilling in comms talking smack. Come have a chat with us and see what you think, we will answer any questions you have.

hay bud am looking for old player to join my corp i also run a alliance which is just moving to sov null so if you want to be part of that feel free to jump on our discord and have a chat

but btt

**Recruiting self-motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all-around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us. **

What we offer:

*** Regular PvP Content**
*** Capital PvP**
*** Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining**
*** Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships**
*** Corp Moon buy back program**

Our Requirements:

*** Full ESI on file while a member of the Corp**
*** Ability to use Discord and Mumble**
*** Have a good attitude and be a team player**
*** Have a dedicated PvP character**
*** You must have fun and enjoy playing the game**

Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

https://zkillboard.com/corporation/566825158/

CEO - blankbling
**Recruiters - Anubis TTC (US) , Brendan Anneto (AU) **

****Join: GLD.Public (in game) or our discord [Gladiators of Rage ] (Discord )

Hey!

We are currently building up our corp within a nullsec alliance. If you are interested join our discord and let’s have a chat. For ratting you have the whole imperium space free to use.

So the only thing I am really searching is someone who is also willing to do fleets every now and then. And you need to be chilled. Drama is something I really dislike.

Greetings
Monkey

Stain life - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forumswe are a smaller tightnit pvp corp located out in stain that believes rl comes first and play to have fun. join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you

Replicatorz