Sovereignty Fix

Hi,

I’ve been thinking for some time about how to fix sovereignty mechanics . This problem is complicated , but complicated problems have simple solutions. I will list the steps here of how I see the new sovereignty system (inspired by CCP Fozzie):

1. The contender will post on the forums here the list of contested systems;
  2. CCP will randomly designate a champion for the attacker and defender , by randomly teleporting 2 players from highsec that were in space doing activities in their spaceships;
  3. The champions will be teleported in a special arena at the sun of said contested system , where no one can enter but them;
  4. If the champion designated for the attacker wins , defender loses system to attacker, if not they get to keep the system. If it is a draw and the champions don’t engage , defenders get to keep the systems until new champions are designated after a cooldown period ;

This will remove the stress that comes with sov warfare for the null powerblocks , while they can continue to farm and encourage new players to get into nullsec.

Low effort troll.

ur ass.hole itching much ?

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting